Reporter Laura Sanko accuses Jon Jones of juicing to his face

Thanks for the compliment but the user name was not created with that movie in mind. It's more in reference to days of fighting, the thunder just giving it more bang. As to Laura, she asked if JBJ was juiced, ( could have meant are you excited ) unless, she was using it as a double entendre to actually mean are you roiding, which would have been intentionally insulting. JBJ just breezed through it. She is irrelevant.
Yeah I know, that's why I said "but who really cares" since she, assuming it was intentional, did it too stir up attention for herself and try too use Jon too become "relevant".

Meh, whatever, still a cool user name and intentional or not every time I see it I will fondly recall the movie, haha.

Cheers dude.

she's a keeper
Nah SHE's a keeper
shes-a-keeper_o_1180924.jpg

Jones fought a week ago I thought he got his ass kicked? Looked ready to fight tonight..

Reyes is icing his legs and limping around lol..
For real, wonder how he recovered so fast

Crazy eyes is sexy as hell. She really fly under the radar on sherdog

Thanks for the compliment but the user name was not created with that movie in mind. It's more in reference to days of fighting, the thunder just giving it more bang. As to Laura, she asked if JBJ was juiced, ( could have meant are you excited ) unless, she was using it as a double entendre to actually mean are you roiding, which would have been intentionally insulting. JBJ just breezed through it. She is irrelevant.

That's a lie. Your name is 100% from the movie.

Why is this thread going on about ?

Shes clearly telling you all his secrets.

Back