Media Reporter Doubting OG Diaz

7MWW.gif

Haha. I remember a lot of people thinking a young Nick Diaz was "just a BJJ guy" early in his career. This seemed to continue for a while even though he was lighting people up with his hands. He must have had a big chip on his shoulder with people doubting his striking.

Haha. I remember a lot of people thinking a young Nick Diaz was "just a BJJ guy" early in his career. This seemed to continue for a while even though he was lighting people up with his hands. He must have had a big chip on his shoulder with people doubting his striking.
Peak Diaz Moment still has to be the Gomi FIght, when gomi fought in the US Pride bout.. that was such an epic moment in MMA history

He should slapped that bitch ass reporter, and yelled "Stockon" in his face.

One of the more ironic outcomes to a fight. As some poster has noted, a guy known for volume rather than power KOs cold a guy known for taking damage well.

He proved me wrong that night. I didn’t actually shed a tear that night but I might have wanted to.

I watched it (on a delay) with a few mates who didn’t really care for MMA and told them this is going to be a mad KO. When they were cheering Diaz I asked why the were rooting for him “always support the underdog” was their response

Peak Diaz Moment still has to be the Gomi FIght, when gomi fought in the US Pride bout.. that was such an epic moment in MMA history

Nick was stoned during the fight, that’s the only reason he was able to take Gomi’s hadouken punch and not go down

I think it was actually a GREAT thing to have had people doubt his hands (big mistake by his opponents because diaz was training boxing extensively) because he shocked people and finished stand up killers using stand up (Eg Paul Daley)

with his larger than life famous BJJ skills, no one really wanted to tango on the ground with him, and he was free to go to town with his hands.

I watched it (on a delay) with a few mates who didn’t really care for MMA and told them this is going to be a mad KO. When they were cheering Diaz I asked why the were rooting for him “always support the underdog” was their response
Well I was a little watery eyed cuz I had Lawler absolutely wrecking him viciously. Those damn Diaz bros would wind up absolutely wrecking my picks for years to come. Whether I bet for or against them lol

Back