Report trolls here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedirtybadger

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There never seem to be any mods around at this time of the day, between 6am-12pm GMT. At the moment, several accounts are trolling it up and will likely get off scott-free, and yesterday the bisping vs soluev thread stayed up for an age, despite bisping himself saying it was false.

I would of course like to put my name forward, but villin would also make an excellent mod for this time of the day.

Anyway, Cuban Red should be investigated/banned, both for trolling and posting a streetfight in heavyweights (Kimbo-related).

and whats up with guys being here less than even a year and being all 'I could be mod'. good god lol

~Foz

and whats up with guys being here less than even a year and being all 'I could be mod'. good god lol

~Foz

i recommended someone else. I'll be mod, i'm aiming for three years time. When i'm Cage rage champion, and WSOP main event champ.

no man knows his destiny buy by giving $20 to a carnival freak. Just like in the movie "Big".

~Foz

Sherdog should make me a mod. It would be a very popular decision.:D

Piedra should be an OT mod. Has he ever been on dubs or close to teh ban? Do mods frown upon suggesting other posters for modship?

no, it would not.

~Foz

Sometimes I forget that sarcasm doesn't translate well to text boards.

My post was a bit tongue in cheek. Sort of a ha ha at all the "make me a mod" posters lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back