Report from Assyrian News site of Islamists destroying 3000 year old statues

This is literally- literally- a recurring daydream of mine. Identically.

You release a virus world wide and feed the world's supply of livestock pigs a slurry that contains a solution that holds the effects of the virus at bay. Then you wait like 2 years.

Yeah, because if there's one thing we've all learned about Muslims in the last 13 years it's that they're all one big homogenous group who all share the same values...

LOL, more ignorance. For the most part, they do. Islam is one of the most unifiying forces on the face of the planet currently.

It's unifiying ig you're a muslim who wants to kill non muslims.

My mistake. I was thinking you were saying something crazy, when all you were saying is that every Muslim wants to kill non-Muslims. :rolleyes:

My mistake. I was thinking you were saying something crazy, when all you were saying is that every Muslim wants to kill non-Muslims. :rolleyes:

Have you ever studied Islam, and what the belief system is, or are you just assuming it's not that bad?

But Buddhism isn't? You don't happen to be Buddhist by chance?

i named buddhism as an exception in that it is more open to/accepts scientific discoveries
unlike, lets say christianity, which has beefs with pretty much everything that is opposing to the bible (evolution and homosexuality come to mind)

i am not a buddist, i was born and live in croatia, raised as a christian

Christianity is older than Islam but today in this day and age Christian nations are leaps and bounds more tolerant than Muslim nations. Islam is strict and demanding whereas Christianity today is very lenient.

yes, christian nations are more tolerant then muslim nations but that has nothing to do with christianity/church itself

christianity today is very lenient cause people cant be bothered to give fuck anymore (i have loads of friends who declare themselves christians, but practice safe sex/sex before marriage/dont give a fuck about traditions) - capitalism now reigns supreme and atheism is very wide spread in developed nations (atleast here in europe)
if you asked bishops, you think they would have it this way? the fuck they would

yes, christian nations are more tolerant then muslim nations but that has nothing to do with christianity/church itself

christianity today is very lenient cause people cant be bothered to give fuck anymore (i have loads of friends who declare themselves christians, but practice safe sex/sex before marriage/dont give a fuck about traditions) - capitalism now reigns supreme and atheism is very wide spread in developed nations (atleast here in europe)
if you asked bishops, you think they would have it this way? the fuck they would

Why does it have nothing to do with Christianity, considering Jesus preached pacifism.

The Christian church of today is mostly tolerant, they don't whip up crowds like Mullahs and don't indoctrinate them like with a supremacist mindset that goads people into pushing Islamic domination. Christian churchs are at the forefront in charity, and not just for Christians.

No I do not believe most Christian denominations would like to wage the kind of cultural chauvinism seen amongst Muslim nations even if they could; some on the right maybee but certainly not most Western Christian churches. If American churches really wanted to secretly takeover, you think they would help non Christians ? A lot Christian clergy are leftwing .

Haha, yes it was a waste of time. Seeing you tap dance around the subject.

i didnt tap around anything
that you misunderstood my comment is not my fault (or maybe it is cause of my shitty wording?)

Why does it have nothing to do with Christianity, considering Jesus preached pacifism.

why do you keep mentioning jesus? he is not the central figure of church (he is the central figure of church teachings, but not church itself)
things jesus preached and things church ran with are vastly different

church ran with agenda that included church having n1 spot in every country it found itself in
anyone who disagreed with its "modified" teachings found itself in a heap of problems (humiliated, dead, imprisoned, tortured, etc)

The Christian church of today is mostly tolerant, they don't whip up crowds like Mullahs and don't indoctrinate them like with a supremacist mindset that goads people into pushing Islamic domination.

christian church of today is mostly capitalist oriented
they are tolerant only cause they've lost power over states they once had (we all know what happened in europe/africa when they were in power)
altho i dont know how you can call their missionary missions tolerant ("accept the lord jesus as your savior or burn in hell for eternity" doesnt sound that peaceful/tolerant to me)

yes, there is alot of extremism in muslim nations but consider why is it so - what have those countries been thru, under what influences are they under - those countries have been surrounded by war run by foreigners for decades now

and its not all so bad as shown by egypt

BRmDegHCYAAiv7p.jpg

BR2xLBbCAAAbb0z.jpg-large.jpeg

Christian churchs are at the forefront in charity, and not just for Christians.

have a look at this, a short speech by a man who puts it much more eloquently than me:

http://youtu.be/KaEOKUXINSQ?t=1m3s

also area where i live has been hit with the worst flood in a century (in bosnia alone over 1.5million people were displaced)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/05/22/uk-balkans-flood-cleanup-idUKKBN0E21PT20140522

croatian church donated paltry sum of money (less than 100.000$) and is asking for people to pray for the victims (yes, that should do it..) - meanwhile their headquarters in capital of zagreb is being built out of onyx and finest marble and costs dozens of millions of dollars (not to mention that state gives every year some 70 million $ to croatian church)

No I do not believe most Christian denominations would like to wage the kind of cultural chauvinism seen amongst Muslim nations even if they could; some on the right maybee but certainly not most Western Christian churches. If American churches really wanted to secretly takeover, you think they would help non Christians ? A lot Christian clergy are leftwing .

a lot of christian clergy has deviated from its true path and is now in a function of draining people of its money

i dont know how you can make a case for christianity considering its prominent (negative) role in history that stretches on today in regards to human rights, cover up of most vile crimes (pedophilia), etc

i dont know much of muslim teachings and their stance on things, so i wont make claims that they are much worse than some other religion
in my eyes, every religion is useless in todays world and people should orient on helping each other for the goal of mutual benefit/progress

something that is currently on display in balkans with catholics (croatia), muslims (bosnia) and ortodox christians (serbia) helping each other in a scope not seen ever since we were part of the same country 25+ years ago (yugoslavia)

Last edited:
yes, there is alot of extremism in muslim nations but consider why is it so - what have those countries been thru, under what influences are they under - those countries have been surrounded by war run by foreigners for decades now

Oh yes, poor Islamists of the middle east, they have no other choice but to resort to sawing off innocent people's heads.

The 10's of millions of Christians, Mesopotamians, Levantines, Anatolians and Jews who were raped and butchered since Islam's conception would have differing opinion to you.

How absurd to blame the foreigners instead of blaming the Arabs, Turks and specifically Saudis and their terrorist friends. It must all be the west. Blame everyone else but yourself.

For how long will you apologize for these scumbags..

i dont know much of muslim teachings and their stance on things, so i wont make claims that they are much worse than some other religion

Then please, do not speak of Islam and specifically in its defense. It is obvious that you know nothing of Islam, its intricacies and its history.

Then please, do not speak of Islam and specifically in its defense. It is obvious that you know nothing of Islam, its intricacies and its history.

hah, i am not speaking in its defense
i am just saying you should look at a bigger picture - why do these things happen
what gave birth to muslim extremism
people are provoked, pushed to the extreme - communism had no religion and yet terrible crimes were done in the name of it - this shows to me that religion is just being used as an excuse, as a catalyst
islam being the most prominent religion at the moment when it comes to these things cause of the shitty conditions they mostly live under

just trying to make a point that other religions are no better when it comes to these things as history has shown us
and christianity was not in any way responsible for economic rise of the western world and i dont know why you insist on portraying it so

also i love how you say that arab nations have terrorist friends when it was USA (a western developed christian nation) who was actively responsible for proliferation of those terrorist organisations and actively sells weapons to saudis

your point that i am some kind of islam backer/defender is erroneous

why do you keep mentioning jesus? he is not the central figure of church (he is the central figure of church teachings, but not church itself)
things jesus preached and things church ran with are vastly different
Jesus (as the conveyor's of God's word) is the central figure of Christian belief just as Muhammed (as God's messenger ) is the central figure of Islamic belief . Whereas Jesus was a pacifist, Muhammed was a warlord.

church ran with agenda that included church having n1 spot in every country it found itself in
anyone who disagreed with its "modified" teachings found itself in a heap of problems (humiliated, dead, imprisoned, tortured, etc)

You are talking about things that happened long ago. As far as Western Europe and North America goes, the Church does not control society like religion does iin Muslim countries.

christian church of today is mostly capitalist oriented
they are tolerant only cause they've lost power over states they once had (we all know what happened in europe/africa when they were in power)
altho i dont know how you can call their missionary missions tolerant ("accept the lord jesus as your savior or burn in hell for eternity" doesnt sound that peaceful/tolerant to me)

Televangelists are money grubbers but you ignore all the small to average community churches that are a far cry from Televangelists. Their missionary work is more tolerant than Islam because for one there is no death sentence for converting away from Christianity . In Islam once you convert or are born a Muslim, you are either outlawed or severly intimidated by culture to not convert.

Islam has been a religion of conquest waging genocide and expanding since its founding. You are ignoring how many cultures and lands were conquered by Muslims and forced to convert at the point of the sword. Why don't you think about all the victims of Islamic imperialism ? Islam is not indegenous in the vast majority of so called Muslim nations. Iberia, Sicily, North Africa, Levant, Mesopotamia, Iran, South Asia, Balkans, Asian Minor ; all places where Islam imposed its will on non Muslims and genocided countless culture.

and its not all so bad as shown by egypt

It is pretty bad. Copts have been undergoing pogroms for decades. Even under Mubarack the state discriminated and suppresed Copts. Mobs violence under Mubarack made it clear to Copts who was the boss and that Copts should know their place.

Mursi if he hadn't been removed would have made life for Copts more worse. After Mursi was removed, there were many attacks against Copts by Islamist mobs. As it is while El Sisi was a reprieve of sorts for Copts, the Copts are still effectively under Islamic occupation and realize they are at the mercy of the Muslim Sisi government and at anytime can face murderous mobs.
i dont know how you can make a case for christianity considering its prominent (negative) role in history that stretches on today in regards to human rights, cover up of most vile crimes (pedophilia), etc

Christianity played a prominent role in outlawing Slavery. What the F$$K did Muslims and Islam do regarding slavery , considering they were one of the all time biggest slavers ever. Even today there is slavery in Muslim nations, slavery based on race.

Why do you apologists always bring up old history as if things have not changed in Christian countries. This is like talking about America like Slavery of Blacks still existed.

in my eyes, every religion is useless in todays world and people should orient on helping each other for the goal of mutual benefit/progress

something that is currently on display in balkans with catholics (croatia), muslims (bosnia) and ortodox christians (serbia) helping each other in a scope not seen ever since we were part of the same country 25+ years ago (yugoslavia)

Islam and Christianity are the 2 major proslethysing religions. Christian doctrine is based on a pacifist while Islam is based on a warmonger. Islam is strict and uncompromising , whereas Christianity is far more tolerant and does not proscribe people the way Islam does.

Millions of Muslims have emmigrated to Christian countries and Islam continues to grow in non Muslims countries. While in Muslim countries minorities are: hounded , cleansed or reminded of their place and to mind their manners.

Back