Report from Assyrian News site of Islamists destroying 3000 year old statues

You destroy history from your region and people s wonder why they call them "uncivilized"?

These people wouldn't know Prophet Muhammad's examples if it bit them in the ass. They are supposed to emulate the man but discard and disregard everything noble about him.

You destroy history from your region and people s wonder why they call them "uncivilized"?

Arabs or central Asians aren't from Mesopotamia or the Levant for that matter thus they will by no means care.

It's stupid because lives =/= art. And if you really wanted to get into it, yes they have the right to respond to US aggression.

LOL, US aggression? Oh man, you really have no idea who Bin Laden or his croines where or what they were mad about, do you? That was such an ignorant thing to say I didn't even read the rest of your crap.

These people wouldn't know Prophet Muhammad's examples if it bit them in the ass. They are supposed to emulate the man but discard and disregard everything noble about him.

Camel theft and being a big pedo are all over the place there. I'd say they're following the example laid out for them...

Really? Let's see the examples of other religions consistently doing the same shit that islam does.

i just found it funny you accused islam of being stuck in the stone age, when all religions are stuck in the stone age (well maybe buddhism not so much).

i just found it funny you accused islam of being stuck in the stone age, when all religions are stuck in the stone age (well maybe buddhism not so much).

Your apologist level is almost at 9000.

how does this prove that religions arent based on fairy tales?

Nice red herring.

It has everything to do with your "stone age" comment.

They may be fairy tales but the civilizations which were historically Christian seem to be doing fine while those of Muslims are; well, not doing fine.

If Christianity is stuck in the stone age then Islam is somewhere near the formation of the solar system.

Your apologetics are tiresome.

Nice red herring.

It has everything to do with your "stone age" comment.

They may be fairy tales but the civilizations which were historically Christian seem to be doing fine while those of Muslims are; well, not doing fine.

If Christianity is stuck in the stone age then Islam is somewhere near the formation of the solar system.

Your apologetics are tiresome.

wow..

guy said islam was stuck in stone age (not people who practice islam, but islam itself)
i then proceeded to ridicule that comment since EVERY religion is based on teachings that belong in the stone age

someone isnt magically smarter just cause he is christian or whatever else you choose to compare to islam..

wow..

guy said islam was stuck in stone age (not people who practice islam, but islam itself)
i then proceeded to ridicule that comment since EVERY religion is based on teachings that belong in the stone age

someone isnt magically smarter just cause he is christian or whatever else you choose to compare to islam..

Of course, by no means is that what I was saying. I know many intelligent Muslims. That has nothing to do with it.

But you knew this already.

Of course, by no means is that what I was saying. I know many intelligent Muslims. That has nothing to do with it.

But you knew this already.

so what seems to be the problem then?
complete waste of time this was..

wow..

When people make a comment like "stuck in the stone age" , they are alluding to barbarism . Christianity of Jesus's time never preached a violent doctrine like Muhammed. Lest you forget Muhammed was a warlord who conducted violent campaigns whereas Jesus was a pacifist who opposed violently resisting the Romans. Now I am not a Christian but to compare the 2 as somehow equal in violent ideology just because both are 'stone age ' beliefs is false equivalency.

Christianity is older than Islam but today in this day and age Christian nations are leaps and bounds more tolerant than Muslim nations. Islam is strict and demanding whereas Christianity today is very lenient.

The Christians did this to a lot of the Pagan art and scrolls when they took over the Roman Empire.

Source: The sacking of the library of Alexandria, etc...

This is just normal stuff people do when they win. They want to wipe out the legacy of those they beat. We did the same thing in Germany after WWII

The Christians did this to a lot of the Pagan art and scrolls when they took over the Roman Empire.

This is just normal stuff people do when they win. They want to wipe out the legacy of those they beat. We did the same thing in Germany after WWII

Yeah..... Totally ignorant. That was 2 thousand years ago, and much of what the Romans built is still around. On top of that, these people didn't "beat" anybody. This is their own history, pre-Islam.

Cultural genocide following conquest is a given but it isn't always the case. The US and allies didn't try to wipe out Vietnam's Buddhist culture, or Iraq's Islamic and pre Islamic cultures or Afghanistan's Islamic culture or Japan's Shinto culture or Germanic identity .

Back