Report Confirmed: Robbie Lawler returns to UFC, meets Josh Koscheck at UFC 157!

Stupid matchmaking. Kos UD.

Would have rather seen Lawler vs. Stephen Thompson or something

Stupid matchmaking. Kos UD.

Would have rather seen Lawler vs. Stephen Thompson or something

Lawler is going to be one of the highest paid guys in the division if he gets what he got in Strikeforce. They can't afford to put him in with guys at the bottom of the card.

Joe Silva takes a dump on this one.

I have become a R. Lawler fan over the years, as he is ALWAYS ready to throw down. However, his wrestling, particularly defense, is not good. This is an awful match up for Robbie and the fans. I can't wrap my head around the politics of this one.

Help me to understand educated MMA fans.

Lawlor has been held down by some of the bigger gorillas at MW, but I think he'll be able to deal with the wrestling at 170. He is super exciting and throws bombs. I'm pulling for him! Lawlor by KO.

this is why for the while i enjoyed strikeforce more than the ufc. because strikeforce put on fights that were fireworks, the ufc puts on fights sometimes that u know what is gonna happen. pisses me off. put robbie against martin kampman, dan hardy, chris leben, or any type of striker .....

Lawler vs. Leben could be friggin epic.

Most likely Kos grinds Lawler to a UD.
Hoping Lawler catches Sideshow Bob

I've always enjoyed watching Lawler fight but he'll probably lose. Koscheck will probably take him down at will and win a unanimous decision.

It's awesome to see him back. I've always loved his style. Koscheck though? That's a terrible match up for him. : /

Really interesting to see how he pans out at 170.

Moving down a weight class could revitalize some people's career, and ending it for others.

Lawler is horrible these days.
UFC should have given a chance to young prospects instead.

Didn't Larkin lay'n'pray Robbie? So won't Koscheck just do the same?

GL Robbie..

Back