Report Confirmed: Robbie Lawler returns to UFC, meets Josh Koscheck at UFC 157!

About bloody time, one of my faves.

Holy shit! If this stays on the feet someone is getting knocked out. Robbie better work on his TDD.

UD for Kos. Nothing to get excited about too much. UFC could have made more exciting matchup.

Great match up -- I expect this fight to look similar to Koscheck's fight against Paul Daley, but Lawler always puts on a show.

UD for Kos. Nothing to get excited about too much. UFC could have made more exciting matchup.

True, they should have got Phil Baroni or someone of that calibre in for Lawler to fight.

This is probably the worst possible match-up for Robbie Lawler - unless 'K1 Kos' turns up to fight that night...

THIS IS WHY THE UFC PISSES ME OFF. LETS BRING BACK ROBBIE LAWLER AND FEED HIM TO A WRESTLER BECAUSE WE KNOW HE CANT WRESTLE AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TOO. theres no strikers at 170 or 185 that wouldnt be a fireworks matchup against Robbie freakin lawler.???! geezzzzzz..

Kos handles this one, Lawler is dangerous but I think he'd have to get lucky.

this is why for the while i enjoyed strikeforce more than the ufc. because strikeforce put on fights that were fireworks, the ufc puts on fights sometimes that u know what is gonna happen. pisses me off. put robbie against martin kampman, dan hardy, chris leben, or any type of striker .....

this is why for the while i enjoyed strikeforce more than the ufc. because strikeforce put on fights that were fireworks, the ufc puts on fights sometimes that u know what is gonna happen. pisses me off. put robbie against martin kampman, dan hardy, chris leben, or any type of striker .....

Jake Shields, Babalu, Matt Lindland, Tim Kennedy, Jacare...

Robbie got wrestlefucked by Kennedy... He doesn't stand a chance against Kos.

Would rather Lawler stayed at mw, but happy to see him back in the ufc.

Doesn't Robbie struggle just to make 185, how is he going to make 170? He hasn't fought at WW since UFC 47.

Back