Report: Brock tested three times in last 2 weeks

God damn you can't even catch some basic sarcasm about a guy that ALREADY failed a steroid test in the past.. and you call me a kid. #Genius

271733.jpg
it seems neither can you (detect sarcasm)
But at least I don't cry about it..
salute-gif-5.gif

I always found it funny that Brocks main headlines when he fights are him passing or failing drug tests. He's the only man that we commend for passing and accept it if he fails
People can't deal with the fact that he is just a jacked white boy

If he stays clean and beats DC, this place is going to explode. I for one will laugh at everyone who claims DC is the GOAT. Guy isn’t even the best fighter of his generation but somehow he’s the best ever.

And if he wins, good for him, retire with your biggest payday. But then we can stop holding up both divisions.

I always found it funny that Brocks main headlines when he fights are him passing or failing drug tests. He's the only man that we commend for passing and accept it if he fails
Hes doing us a favor

Your join date doesn’t mean anything.

Look at the content of your post.
Oh, blow me. Look at the content of your post. I made a joke. 70 people liked the joke, and one person got pissy. I'm gonna play the odds and assume you're the one the issues.

Doesn't matter since it won't get reported until after the fight.

Video I was referring to, not as muscular as the guy we’ve seen before

In all honesty, go back and look at his sports jacket when he put shed DC...His arms didn’t fill the jacket, DEAD SERIOUS!

and thats good should be good around fight time no need to test any more

Back