Social Rep. Steve King: When did White Supremacy become a bad thing?

What?
The curse of ham is on the canaanites.

The people known as black today are negroes not from ham.

I'll let you in on a secret: Joseph Smith could barely read, and fucked up a shit ton of christian mythology in making his mormon creed.

Still super odd to me that they follow Joseph Smith, then the divine racist decree was suddenly undone. I'm not saying he is a racist, I'm just saying it'd odd, given his very own church, which guides his life. Like a mormon making fun of someone for shooting at others from the confines of a fort. lol.

Ya of all the mainstream religions out there Mormonism is one of the loonier ones.

So your grand argument relies on ignoring the fact that asking a question is not apologizing. Ok. The ol' I reject your reality, so I make sense ploy.

Asking rhetorical questions about what is wrong with using a term is the very definition of apologizing for/aka defending it. You are probably too stupid to be having this conversation and should stop before you hurt yourself.

I'll let you in on a secret: Joseph Smith could barely read, and fucked up a shit ton of christian mythology in making his mormon creed.

What makes you think I care about what joseph Smith has to say or any other man made religion?

Asking rhetorical questions about what is wrong with using a term is the very definition of apologizing for/aka defending it. You are probably too stupid to be having this conversation and should stop before you hurt yourself.

Are you stupid?

I just apologized for your stupidity. Clearly. Because questions = apologizes.

Are you stupid?

I just apologized for your stupidity. Clearly. Because questions = apologizes.

I can see the noun/verb thing is still a problem for you as well as the definition of words. Even King is not making this retarded argument.

When did being a Nazi become a bad thing? fucking pussy liberals.

Back