Opinion Rep. Dan Crenshaw on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Yeah, this was what I found so disappointing. Maybe I was a bit naive, but I thought he'd be more insightful and trailblazing in his thoughts. But he's really just a random, forgettable Republican congressman.

Yup, same thought here. He was just a typical Republican toeing the party line on every single talking point, every single issue the same as any other Republican. No independent thought or originality. Next!

Maybe joe could have aoc on if you want to see some real stupidity...

I didn't say he was stupid. Just uninformed. That format is not very forgiving to shallow knowledge.

Did anyone else watch this? Like many, I onpy became aware of him during the whole SNL thing, and I was a fan of how he handled that and conducted himself in general.

I still think he's a good dude, but I was sad to see that he's really uninformed on many issues. His answers on marijuana, guns, China, etc were all less thought out than what I would expect from an elected official.

Thoughts?

On guns he said he’s passing legislation he thinks would help but he doesn’t believe anyhting else being talked about will have much effect

Maybe joe could have aoc on if you want to see some real stupidity...
Why are so many on the right obsessed with AOC? She literally has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Is she just a catch-all defensive mechanism whenever one of their own look not so great?

Why are so many on the right obsessed with AOC? She literally has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Is she just a catch-all defensive mechanism whenever one of their own look not so great?
Brown check
Woman check
She never had a chance

I am not a fan of Dan Crenshaw. On controversial issues, he cucks. On non-controversial issues, he virtue signals and grifts his way into headlines, pretending to be some Right-wing White Knight. He uses his eyepatch and military service like a shield to deflect criticism. He’s better than some Dems I guess, but not my first choice.

Not that anyone will listen but here he is on guns
Even has legislation he’s passing potentially
But yeah he had no solutions and all of you listened to the podcast and formed your opinion after hearing him talk but not just crying out of your ass

Sorry to ressurect the thread, but I did think of one thing he discussed well--the electoral college.

I think his point about keeping candidates accountable to smaller states was a strong one and he just seemed to know what he was talking about on that issue.

Otherwise, he was senseless.

Sorry to ressurect the thread, but I did think of one thing he discussed well--the electoral college.

I think his point about keeping candidates accountable to smaller states was a strong one and he just seemed to know what he was talking about on that issue.

Otherwise, he was senseless.

Also saw this on his whole Marijuana argument. This guy is just a straight up liar.

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/con...juana-rights-but-actually-voted-against-them/

That stance is reflected in the freshman congressman’s record. Despite voicing support for medical cannabis and leaving recreational legalization up to the states, he’s declined to cosponsor any legislation on the former issue and proactively voted against an amendment to protect states that legalize marijuana for adult use from federal intervention.

Just listened, and on a personal level, I really like the guy and his words on political discourse.

Politically, I think he’s just another GW Bush-type corporate neocon. He’s an apologist for interventionism, diminishes the real effects of dark money and lobbying in politics, seems genuinely naive on many issues, his stance on marijuana is absurd and restrictive (yet tries to cop out with “States’ Rights yet maintaining Federal illegality) He’s a big business type Republican who doesn’t seem to possess many of the positive traits of a Conservative. It was annoying to see him spout out the occasional tidbit of bullshit like a common Sherdogger

It will be interesting to see if the GOP continues on the populist-type Trump path or reverts to their old ways.

looking like big boss is about all he has going for him, other than that zzzzzz

Back