Opinion Rep. Dan Crenshaw on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Leagon

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Did anyone else watch this? Like many, I onpy became aware of him during the whole SNL thing, and I was a fan of how he handled that and conducted himself in general.

I still think he's a good dude, but I was sad to see that he's really uninformed on many issues. His answers on marijuana, guns, China, etc were all less thought out than what I would expect from an elected official.

Thoughts?

He's not Steve King or louie gohmert but he's still stuck on old talking points and views

Got about an hour left but so far I haven't liked much of what he's said.

He should just put in a glass eye or wear an eyepatch that looks like an eye.

So he’s just another shitty generic Republican but he’s got an eyepatch which is badass or something.

He's not Steve King or louie gohmert but he's still stuck on old talking points and views

This is very true.

In party of King, Gouhmert, Gaetz and Jim Jordan we should appreciate Crenshaw for not being a crazy, racist, abusive retard.

Wow what a typical politician this guy is. Talks about not being able to negotiate drug prices, then goes into how it's a lot more complicated than you think and how he learned a lot more about the issue. Then never explains what he learned or why it's more complicated just says that the issue isn't what really causes us to pay more. Just flat out moves onto something else and doesn't explain it beyond that.

Wow what a typical politician this guy is. Talks about not being able to negotiate drug prices, then goes into how it's a lot more complicated than you think and how he learned a lot more about the issue. Then never explains what he learned or why it's more complicated just says that the issue isn't what really causes us to pay more. Just flat out moves onto something else and doesn't explain it beyond that.

Yeah, this was what I found so disappointing. Maybe I was a bit naive, but I thought he'd be more insightful and trailblazing in his thoughts. But he's really just a random, forgettable Republican congressman.

He's a fucking moron.

He's better suited for a career as a ping pong player or Where Waldo-finder than as a public official.

Yeah, this was what I found so disappointing. Maybe I was a bit naive, but I thought he'd be more insightful and trailblazing in his thoughts. But he's really just a random, forgettable Republican congressman.

I thought the same. Was actually looking forward to listening to this one.

I refuse to believe Joe Rogan told Crenshaw the term "Incel' for the first time

go look at his face when he goes 'oh, whats that?"

dude flat out lied hahahahahahahah
edit: you won't have to rewatch the whole thing, it's in the vid from JRE Clips on Mass Shootings from this podcast

Lmao@lobbying is pointless

Who is this guy

Maybe joe could have aoc on if you want to see some real stupidity...

Back