Renzo Gracie Seminar in Culver City

Sherdog_Mutt

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found out about this scheduled seminar by Renzo at Gracie Barra Culver City.

renzo_flyer_b.jpg

That's cool, I think it's the same day as a tourney though so I don't think I can make that one...

i didnt even know there was a gracie barra culver city

Yeah, unfortunate scheduling. As I'm just returning from a month-long absence from BJJ due to various injuries, my wedding and honeymoon, I'm probably not competing any time soon and will be free to attend the seminar.

GB Culver City is run by Gerson Sanginetto (the short guy who does all the talking in the Gordo half-guard videos). I'm sure you've seen him and his team around. They're very active in the southern Cali BJJ tournament scene. In fact, Gerson is mentioned in Eddie Bravo's Twister video.

Guys for $50 this is a real bargain. I can guarantee you're gonna have a blast with Renzo! Don't miss this one!!!

sakufan said:
Guys for $50 this is a real bargain. I can guarantee you're gonna have a blast with Renzo! Don't miss this one!!!
I second that...I would go for it if you are in the area

sakufan said:

Thanks for the tip, Renzo. :)

Back