Renzo Gracie Arrested Following Alleged Altercation at NYC Night Club

If this was the 1st time something like this happened to him, I'd be inclined to agree with you. If this was the 2nd time something like this happened to him, I'd be inclined to agree with you. If this was the 3rd time something like this happened to him, I'd be inclined to agree with you

see where I'm going with this?

Through complex data extrapolation algorithms, I see where you are going with this.

If this happens a 4th time, you will be inclined to agree with me.

If it turns out he is guilty and goes to prison he will need to watch out for a gang assault where someone is looking to back mount him. Its not like they invented hitting people over the head with something.

I will wait for more details but cutting to the front of the line and a fight breaking out doesn't sound good. And while some bouncers can be real a-holes, starting a fight with Gracie and like 7 other people doesn't seem like something someone would be dumb enough to do.

But I never underestimate how stupid someone may be. Just starting a fight in front of tons of witnesses at a prestigious club takes some serious stupidity no matter who turns out to be at fault. The cops will have an easy time investigating this.a

Would have been entertaining to see. Lol......1 oak could use the attention, they're about done anyways. I'm in NY next week! I gotta get the story on this.

A Gracie acting like a jackass? The devil you say.

Well I'm glad to see the Post is staying unbiased.

Not looking good for Renzo.

Post is the only newspaper in NYC that covers MMA.

If pro fighters are involved in an assault, it's newsworthy, whether you see it as biased or not.

Seven guys go to the front of a busy line at a popular club and aren't let in, you see that shit every week. Except this group of seven had the great Henzo Gracie probably saying "bro, do you know who I am?"

4bfcdf87b00e5e8b58cda50ac0985f1d.gif

"Hulking"? Renzo is like 5'10 170lbs.

Also, the article has him as 54 years old. Shit journalism.

literally copied and pasted from the article. Do you have trouble reading?

"Renzo, 47, who lives in New Jersey, has a gym in Midtown where he trains top UFC fighters. A son of Robson Gracie, his last official MMA bout was in 2010."

Shit post.

I've never been able to stand Renzo since watching that tournament where he spit on that dutch guy Spijkers after the fight was over(spelling wrong been nearly 20 years since I saw the fight, memory is a little faded) and have never seen him act like anything more than a classless punk since then either, the guys a low life that "validates" his classlessness by using violence, hope he gets the book thrown at him if this was his fault.

Edit just saw the post above, think that was it, guess he stomped the guy instead of spitting on him, like I said, its been a long time...w/e, Renzo guys a classless goon.

Seven guys go to the front of a busy line at a popular club and aren't let in, you see that shit every week. Except this group of seven had the great Henzo Gracie probably saying "bro, do you know who I am?"

I remember Drago saying about Matt Serra/Gsp 2 fight that, "Gsp is the type of guy that would walk away from a confrontation while Serra would be down for anything"

Is this perhaps the attitude of Renzo rubbed off on Serra and his crew???

Lucky for Renzo nothing crazy like this happened to him:

Back