Renzo and Ryan rolling

Nice video

Oddly enough, the one thing that struck was just how cleanly Renzo was able to open up Ryan's half guard about 45 seconds in.

i love how he smacks ryan's head afterwards haha

i think that was on the extras of the smashing machine movie

it also had him beat the shit out of taktarov, for those of you who have not seen it, do yourself a favor and find it.

I was impressed with Ryan Gracie's skills, personally. I never thought of him as an efficient grappler. He had Renzo in a tiny bit of trouble - then was subsiquently choked.

Nice vid. It seems a simple technique but I have never seen anyone use that spin away like Renzo did when Ryan tried pushing him away with his legs. The speed & lack of thought in their rolling is awesome. Espicially in Renzo, every technique is completely instinct.

Yeah, I was really impressed with the speed as well. They make everything look so easy.

Yeah that was pretty crazy. I love the shots of the whitebelts in complete awe.

That was a nice display of grappling. They are both so good the grappling just flows. There are no choppy change in positioning.

Slick display of BJJ there. Excellent transitioning and escaping. Renzo got the back, him slapping the back of Ryan's head was funny.

Yea thats from the Renzo documentary on the smashing machine dvd..great clip...I really enjoy stuff like that ..I wish there was more footage of various fighters training out there.

awesome vid bro thanks a bunch..... man seeing them two roll really makes me wanna train LOL

They are both fucking awesome... I liked some of their guard passes.

HAIL GRACIE!

Back