Rener Gracie chokes out Ariel Helwani!

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
[YT]hAu1rCwD4uY[/YT]

Would have been even better if he'd passed out for a few seconds, and woke up all confused. Rener's not nearly enough of an ass to do that though. :)

Definition of articulate = Rener Gracie.

Funny that he is so passionate about BJJ that he doesnt realize how long he is talking or what he is doing.

There is an MMA hour interview he did with Ariel where he spoke about Gracie University for like 40 minutes straight without Ariel asking a single question

Funny that he is so passionate about BJJ that he doesnt realize how long he is talking or what he is doing.

I recommend the MMA hour interview he did with Ariel where he spoke about Gracie University for like 40 minutes straight without Ariel asking a single question

haha, i'll search for that tomorrow... i can listen to this guy for a long time with no problem, he knows how to use the words. Love the gracie breakdowns.

Ariel seems so surprised. It seems like he hasn't trained once in all his years of being a fan. Ik not everyone can do it but if you have money why not try a little something

Ariel seems so surprised. It seems like he hasn't trained once in all his years of being a fan. Ik not everyone can do it but if you have money why not try a little something

Ariel is a weenie, probably thinking about a lawsuit, then realised it would be bad for his image.

Are every single one of the Gracie family detestable? lol

Rener and Ryron have always come across as being pretty cool, well adjusted and respectful people, or at least that's my impression of them. Obviously as Gracies they're huge promoters of BJJ. It is somewhat annoying that they can't admit that Schaub @ Metamoris 2 was an embarrassment though.

i agree to some extent, but some people just like being fans.

Ariel is a weenie, probably thinking about a lawsuit, then realised it would be bad for his image.

Facepalm gif here. such a stupid comment.

Rener is so hyped when he talks about BJJ that I can't help but be hyped about it too. He makes me want to go out and train bjj. But then I realize I have other shit I'm passionate about already. lol.

Rener and Ryron have always come across as being pretty cool, well adjusted and respectful people, or at least that's my impression of them. Obviously as Gracies they're huge promoters of BJJ. It is somewhat annoying that they can't admit that Schaub @ Metamoris 2 was an embarrassment though.

agree with this post. huge Rener fan, and love watching the breakdowns. but the Metamoris shit is kinda sad really.

Back