Renen Barão fights this weekend...

He won man...let it go...hendricks was only good when he could use his vitamin S filled iv bags...once usada rolled in he was nothing while GSP became champ in another division..
I usually don't complain about decisions, but anyone with a set of eyes knew that Hendricks won that fight, even GSP knew it.

And GSP has 1 fight under USADA. A fight in which he looked bad, but slightly better than his opponent did. Nothing to really brag about.

I usually don't complain about decisions, but anyone with a set of eyes knew that Hendricks won that fight, even GSP knew it.

And GSP has 1 fight under USADA. A fight in which he looked bad, but slightly better than his opponent did. Nothing to really brag about.

Looked.bad???.. He outwrestled..dropped his opponent (who was the bigger man) and choked him unconscious ...and thats bad to you?.

Wow..tough fan much?...

All GSP knew after was he took alot of damage and needed a break...thats it...he never once questioned the decision..

He won man...let it go...hendricks was only good when he could use his vitamin S filled iv bags...once usada rolled in he was nothing while GSP became champ in another division..

GSP did alot of ducking the NSAC himself, the head of the NSAC Keith Kizer said that GSP showed some of the most suspicious behavior he's ever seen when he tried to propose random drug testing. Let me know if you neeed sources.

GSP was just as vitamin'd up as Hendricks, and lost the fight according to almost every mma news outlet .

Also how did he become champ in another division? by fighting the weakest champ that the division had. When the good fighters in that division came challenging Bore St. Pierre, he went and hid under a rock.

Fucking Barao man, there was a time before the TJ fight I argued he was #1 P4P...
Nowadays he loses to guys who don't even have wiki pages

I saw somebody say it before and I'm stealing it, Renan Barao's soul left him when he got dropped by TJ in the 1st round and he's been on autopilot ever since

Looked.bad???.. He outwrestled..dropped his opponent (who was the bigger man) and choked him unconscious ...and thats bad to you?.

Wow..tough fan much?...

All GSP knew after was he took alot of damage and needed a break...thats it...he never once questioned the decision..
He looked gassed halfway through the 2nd and was doing nothing from top position other than getting his head sliced open from Bisping's elbows from the bottom.

You're probably a huge fan, and I get that, but he did not look good in that fight even with the win.

GSP did alot of ducking the NSAC himself, the head of the NSAC Keith Kizer said that GSP showed some of the most suspicious behavior he's ever seen when he tried to propose random drug testing. Let me know if you neeed sources.

GSP was just as vitamin'd up as Hendricks, and lost the fight according to almost every mma news outlet .

Also how did he become champ in another division? by fighting the weakest champ that the division had. When the good fighters in that division came challenging Bore St. Pierre, he went and hid under a rock.

One of the weakest champs yet hes your A.V picture...

i know the article you speak of and he was merely curious of process taking place... Wanted to make sure of everything being tested..GSP was a strong advocate for better drug testing,now why would he do that if he was vitamined up??..also that rat novitsky isnt to be trusted as Jones showed us that..i dont believe a fucking word USADA says lmfao...

Your one of the worse anti wrestler posters on here..probably because you dont train or dont understand what it takes to actaully grapple somone to the floor and beat them up there for 25 mins..so im not surprised your agaisnt GSP...

But stay mad homie...

GSP = double champ, GOAT WW, multi time champion, multiple title defenses agaisnt top ranked opponents

Hendricks= has been , overweight, one time champion with no defenses, human punching bag

why are people shitting on barao for declining after two hellacious beatings from TJ?!

a lot of people decline after fights like that. they take a lot out of a person... physically and mentally.

He looked fucking terrible in his last fight. It's crazy how far he has fallen

Meanwhile you got Jose Aldo MURDERING rising contenders

DefiniteThisAuk-size_restricted.gif

Yea but you have to know the whole story with that. Barao stayed at 135 because his friend Aldo was at 145. Because of this he cut extreme amounts of weight, even falling and hitting his head on a bathtub and being hospitalized because of it. This is the same sort of shit that happened to DC not wanting to fight Cain so he went to LHW. The result was not as bad as what has happened to Barao but he still took two devastating losses to Bones because of it.

Why are we trying to dogge the clear evidence
He’s a steroid cheat
He’s just like Hendricks, once usada comes to town he becomes the bum he was always meant to be

He looked gassed halfway through the 2nd and was doing nothing from top position other than getting his head sliced open from Bisping's elbows from the bottom.

You're probably a huge fan, and I get that, but he did not look good in that fight even with the win.

I beg to do differ bud.. He took some damage but was never hurt, while he did hurt his opponent on the feet and finished him with a choke.. For his first fight back in 4 years in a division he nevdr fought in..you cant ask for more

Why are we trying to dogge the clear evidence
He’s a steroid cheat
He’s just like Hendricks, once usada comes to town he becomes the bum he was always meant to be
He should've took turinabol, he could've stayed champ like Jones. I mean if they punish Barao for turinabol and not Jones that would've been awkward lol

I feel like when someone go Up in weight, they need at least two year to put the muscle and strenght required to not Get bullied by the bigger Guy. The studys Say when you Been lifting weight for 4-5 years, you barely gain 2-3 pounds of muscle a year naturally. Its so hard to cheat now so going Up in weight should be a long processus :eek:

I'd love to see the guy win a few fights, surely he must have changed something up by now. Clearly he had to change something.

Barao is the definition of losing that mental edge.

Dude was an absolute killer, but after that beating his career nosedived like nothing I've ever seen. It still amazes me to this day.

Mental edge? It's more like 'how quickly the mighty fall'.

He looked fucking terrible in his last fight. It's crazy how far he has fallen

Meanwhile you got Jose Aldo MURDERING rising contenders

DefiniteThisAuk-size_restricted.gif
We will never know the full truth as to Barao's decline...

A lot of people say USDA, which is a fair argument, but like you said Aldo looks good. It could be a case of drug use, or it could be that Barao suffered a head injury in one of the TJ fights because his reaction time is awful now and he looks like dogshit against guys without wiki pages.

Anderson Silva at 43 looks lightyears better than Barao

To be fair, he's been fighting for 14 years now and the quality of opponents he had back when he was 'p4p' wasn't exactly stellar.

Age/fighting age plus better opponents will put you on a down slope.

That been said, I've got him at part of an accumulator so hope he comes through.
Dude lost to Andre Ewell and Brian Kelleher.

Stop it my g.

Barao beat Scotty Jorgenson, brad Pickett and Eddie wineland. That's who he ran thru to get to.Faber. granted Faber is one of my all time.favorite fighters and I'm probably the #2 in his fan club behind Rosie O'Donnell. So barao had a 5 fight run. That's fucking it. The guy is and was vastly overrated.

I don't like your words... But they are inconveniently true.

Also... I must be the #3 Faber fan on Planet Earth... Let's just forget about all this... Hop on in the time machine and watch Faber fight BJ Penn right after the Faber Pluver 1 fight.... Those were the prime days Bro !

Also.... I'm hoping Aldo's recent performance has inspired Barao to do something surprising this weekend to entertain us.

Last edited:
Back