rendan Schaub Reacts to Jon Jones Tested ONE Time By USADA

Although Schaub is a mong, it IS absolutely ridiculous that Juicehead has only been tested once since his SECOND ped fail.

not trying to hate but why would anyone care about that one dudes reaction? Is he gonna say anything we haven’t already said here on Sherdog? No.

My reaction was this:

giphy.gif

Although Schaub is a mong, it IS absolutely ridiculous that Juicehead has only been tested once since his SECOND ped fail.
why waste rescources testing someone who is not going to be fighting for four years?

I dont like Schaub at all, I used to not mind him much, Until his opinions started to become based off others. He repeats people like Luke Thomas or Daniel Cormier and takes credit for it. I listen to his podcast simply to hear what I can disagree with when he talks. He loves to brag about how great ALPHA BRAIN helps your memory yet his memory is very bad. OH and most importantly Ive made most of my money on BETDSI when I bet against some of his horrible predictions. SO I cant dislike the guy to much, hes made me some cash.

Back