Renato Moicano Challenges Jose Aldo On Twitter

Yeah this is a solid fight and makes sense. Hopefully Mendes is fighting guys near the top soon as well.

He's right. That's the number one contender fight to make. Anyone else would be a step down for both fighters.

Moicano is way too much for Aldo at this point. Easy win for Moicano.

I think in a 3 round fight Jose Aldo kills anyone at FW except Max.

He would sleep him.

I like Renato against anyone in the division. Not saying he is guaranteed to win, but he is top tier IMO.

Moicano is one of the most skilled guys at FW. He deserves his spot. People claiming not to know who he is should follow Ronda to the WWE. I hear she's champ now, so you have that going for you.

I like Renato against anyone in the division. Not saying he is guaranteed to win, but he is top tier IMO.
He really made a mistake vs ortega. One of those fights the better fighter fucked up imo

I'm out of the loop. Is this guy good? Name doesn't ring a bell.

id say mendes vs moicano makes sense too. or u got the KZ/edgar winner coming up.

aldo has fought mendes 2x, edgar 2x and KZ so maybe moicano v aldo makes sense

then mendes vs edgar/KZ

Good fight and it does make sense.

He really made a mistake vs ortega. One of those fights the better fighter fucked up imo

I sort of agree, though probably not about what the mistake was. I would say that the real mistake was to allow a less technical fighter to put the pace on him.

I’m still of the belief that Aldo is still a p4p quality fighter

Conor caught him and Max is just a bad fight for him. Anyone else he can fight even at 155 will have a hard fight.

Would root for Aldo, but would feel more comfortable picking Carneiro for sure.

Bodyshot Aldo might have a chance here. Moicano is really good tho, Aldo better beg this fight to be 3 rounds

Smart move.

That fight does make sense.

Max vs Ortega has to go down.

I’m still of the mind that besides Max, Aldo beats everyone else at 145. Obviously alot of hard fights in Moicano, Ortega and others but I think Aldo takes the win against those guys

Back