Renan Barao's coach: Let's see if Dillashaw is man enough to rematch in Brazil

Please no immediate rematches, if TJ dominates him again, reman will be lost and be In the JDS situation.

LoL weak, but seriously who the hell even wants to see that rematch

And they're not just demanding a rematch but to they're giving the when and where as well geez

"It can’t happen in less than five or six months"

That is interesting.

Is there no Brazil event between now and then?

I would think TJ should defend in about 4 months, unless he got injured and I don't think he did.

I don't think there should ever be an immediate rematch. They completely screw all the other fighters of getting their chance of a title fight.
Using Weidman/ Anderson example we can see that instant rematches have very similar outcomes.

He don't need to rematch shit..Barao got utterly raped for 5 complete rounds and finished...Get the fuck outta here!?

These immediate rematches have got to stop...Especially when they are not warranted

This is fucking sad. Barao handled the loss with dignity but now his friends and coaches, whoever, are coming out pissing and moaning it all away. I imagine he has some input on this, which he should use to tell them knock all this silliness off.

"After the first round, we told him not to trade with him so he could recover, but it was like we had told him ‘go there and trade punches with him’ because that’s exactly what he did"

I Laughed at this

Hahahahhahahaaaaa really? get over it already. Brazilians gonna brazil apparently.

This is fucking sad. Barao handled the loss with dignity but now his friends and coaches, whoever, are coming out pissing and moaning it all away. I imagine he has some input on this, which he should use to tell them knock all this silliness off.

I have my doubts about the source of this..

Now, everyone remember: This is Baraos coach, not Barao himself saying this crazy bullshit.

stfu Andre, nobody is going to wait 7 months so your boy can recover and rematch TJ and put the BW title on hold.

That fight was a one-sided beat down

lol, just no. No rematch, at least not in the immediate future.

Not to mention, he was stripped of a win over Assuncao last time he fought in Brazil.

3. "After the first knockdown" well, there you go then. He was beaten in the first round. Quit making excuses.

lol.

Barao doesn't deserve an instant rematch. He lost his belt to a guy who was backing up most of the entire fight.

Then, he should fire y'all for letting him take more damage after he was soooo far out of it as you say.......

It was too one sided for an immediate rematch. His win streak before becoming champ doesn't factor in either.

Back