Renan Barao's coach: Let's see if Dillashaw is man enough to rematch in Brazil

Stupid. He doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, and even if he gets one it shouldn't be in brazil. I don't think many people want to see it like he claims either.

LOL

I wonder if Jon Jones would be man enough to rematch Shogun or Machida in Brasil.

Considering the fact that TJ didnt deserve the title shot in the first place, I dont see how he could refuse this proposition.

Just got ya man card called into question TJ... whats up?

"Man enough"??? Really, he went there?

I wouldn't mind a rematch, but Dana didn't seem to like the idea when asked about it.

What a tool, TJ fought his heart out and tore a new one on his boy. He needs to have more hespect and stop crying about it.

Fuck this instant rematch bullshit.

Barao got fucking tooled from start to finish, it wasn't even close. He looked like he didn't belong in there with TJ at all.

Let's see if Barao is "man enough" to EARN his title shot by winning some fights.

Lol gotta love Brazilians and their inability to except reality. Baroa got dominated in every round. Why exactly does he think he is entitled to a rematch again? Is that how it's gonna be now? Every champion that loses the belt gets an instant rematch?

isl-gif.gif

I hope you aren't associating these ppl with Barao. He has his own voice and so far he has been classy. It's just his manager and training partner saying retarded things.

"Man enough"??? Really, he went there?

Pretty much how I feel about it.
He was obviously "man enough" to beat the living hell
out of him for 22 minutes.
I'm guessing he's hoping for a Brazil date because
TJ has a bad history with judges decisions in Brazil

Anyways, I'm a fan of Barao. And I would hope
they do the immediate rematch as well. He deserves it.
He legitimately tore through all the best fighters in the
division to become and defend the championship.
He deserves the right to prove himself again if he wants it.

I don't think it's a good idea, though. He should regain his
confidence in another fight. I'll probably get flamed for suggesting
this. But I'd love to see another Faber fight.

Dat logic.

TJ vs Assuncio
Barao can co main vs Mizugaki for the next title shot.

lol he was sure man enough to fist fight barao for 20+ minutes and win all of them. dont think the coaches opinion matters how if barao was that out of it in the first that just tells you how hard tj really landed.

Back