"Renan Barao 34-1-1"

I know Jason Miller and Dennis Hallman had a shit load of fights added to their records once they entered the UFC.

I wonder if the Fighters managers, or the fighters themselves just tell them their records, and they go off of that...

Melvin Guillard was the worst, they always had him at like 47-11 lol

Ren Barao is 49-0 what are you guys talking about? Tonight you witness history as the first Rocky Marciano of MMA makes waves.

He has never lost in anything he's ever done.

I'm betting on Hendo, because a barista made DC cry over spilt milk.

Fun fact: every fabricated fighter on this card was born in 1984.

Barao's other wins were against those 2 huge guys in the movie theater. He fucked them up so badly they filed a police report against him. They really get around.

I know they added exhibition and tuf bouts to Colton Smiths record instead of saying hes 3-3

Because Dana doesn't know the actual records of his fighters. He was close enough, though.

Sometimes, in a production environment, we typo on the other side.
And sometimes, Sherdog is wrong too.

Sherdog has recorded winners and losers of fights incorrectly in the past.

Or maybe we put 100% stock in the fight finder and argue with a fighter over their record like Rashad did when he was first interviewed on the Sherdog Radio Network... interviewer claimed "No, your record is only this! Fight Finder!"
and Rashad followed up with "No, I've had other fights than that. I don't know where you're getting your information."

Guys lie on their applications, though, like to get on TUF I think Corey Hill claimed he was 7-0, but had never had an MMA fight before.

Back