Rena appreciation thread

10/10 - concept
1/10 - execution :)

Here's one from yesterday's post Rizin GP press conference along with Rin Nakai:
Rin-Rena.jpg

I have no pics.
Help a brother out.

rena-kubatu.jpg

Since this is an appreciation/fap thread I feel it's alright to comment on her apperance..

Rena's problem is her nose

It has gotten progressivley bigger as her Career has progressed

for what ever reason her nose has become totally un-atractive and without a small cute nose she will never be able to be RIZIN's twinkle sprite

She hides it with makeup when not fighting but when fighting and getting sweaty her nose is exposed!

She's only 24 no one was expecting this to happen!

All her other features and mannerizins are fine

Rin Nakai on the other hand has a great nose

hopefully RIZIN finds someone like Rena but with a better nose

Since this is an appreciation/fap thread I feel it's alright to comment on her apperance..

Rena's problem is her nose

It has gotten progressivley bigger as her Career has progressed

for what ever reason her nose has become totally un-atractive and without a small cute nose she will never be able to be RIZIN's twinkle sprite

She hides it with makeup when not fighting but when fighting and getting sweaty her nose is exposed!

She's only 24 no one was expecting this to happen!

All her other features and mannerizins are fine

Rin Nakai on the other hand has a great nose

hopefully RIZIN finds someone like Rena but with a better nose

dafuq u talking about bruh, her nose is filne, ok it is broken but not ugly

dafuq u talking about bruh, her nose is filne, ok it is broken but not ugly

I find her nose to be unatractive

Look some fighters have great and attractive and cute small noses like for Example Masato

How many wars do you think Masato has been in? Tons and his nose is great looking so why doesn't Rena's nose look like that? How come hideo Tokoro has such a cute nose?

I don't think she was born with a good looking nose that's all

Also Murata is another fighter that has only like 4 fights but her nose is also very unattractive

I find her nose to be unatractive

Look some fighters have great and attractive and cute small noses like for Example Masato

How many wars do you think Masato has been in? Tons and his nose is great looking so why doesn't Rena's nose look like that? How come hideo Tokoro has such a cute nose?

I don't think she was born with a good looking nose that's all

Also Murata is another fighter that has only like 4 fights but her nose is also very unattractive

C'mon man, why are we talking about Tokoro's nose? This is getting weird :D

Back