Reminders of when you used to do illicit substances(Dear Diary)

One of my best experiences with MDMA was sitting.
I were in a Festival and me and my friend inteded to drop it so we can party hard in the main floor.
Actually happened: we talked about our whole life and the joy of being alive and knowing who we knew and doing everything what we did. Just sitting and feeling blessed by life. And we spend 6 or 7 hours in it. It was great

Sounds good, I've done that sort of thing on acid before. In fact the first time I took acid was one of the most profound experiences of my life. Sounds like there are some similarities in terms of the head space, does MDMA give you any visuals at all?

Sounds good, I've done that sort of thing on acid before. In fact the first time I took acid was one of the most profound experiences of my life. Sounds like there are some similarities in terms of the head space, does MDMA give you any visuals at all?

No it just makes you feel so fuckin happy it's unreal

I used to do a lot of MD or Mandy as it's called in the UK, drop an MD bomb and it gives you one of the best feelings of euphoria you are likely to feel.

I just stick to coke on occasion now, I feel it gives a nicer rounded night and mixes better with alcohol. But that's just me.

No it just makes you feel so fuckin happy it's unreal

I used to do a lot of MD or Mandy as it's called in the UK, drop an MD bomb and it gives you one of the best feelings of euphoria you are likely to feel.

I just stick to coke on occasion now, I feel it gives a nicer rounded night and mixes better with alcohol. But that's just me.

Dunno, coke is something that has never appealed to me...MDMA is something I've been meaning to try, but coke, just don't sound like something I'd be interested in. Plus you have the pirce.

Nothing like rolling face on two hits of E, then sniffing a huge bump of ketamine.

My god will you be having fun.

Dunno, coke is something that has never appealed to me...MDMA is something I've been meaning to try, but coke, just don't sound like something I'd be interested in. Plus you have the pirce.

It's all personal preference. Coke can be very addictive and I've had my own issues with it, it's just quite convenient, but yeah it's fucking expensive, no wonder why it's more of an 'executive' and celebrity style drug. And funnily enough it's only when I've been earning good money and in those jobs I've been on it, because for some reason everyone is in those environments!

Nothing like rolling face on two hits of E, then sniffing a huge bump of ketamine.

My god will you be having fun.

I've done a lot of stuff, but I've never touched ket after seeing my brother k-hole, that doesn't look fun.

It's all personal preference. Coke can be very addictive and I've had my own issues with it, it's just quite convenient, but yeah it's fucking expensive, no wonder why it's more of an 'executive' and celebrity style drug. And funnily enough it's only when I've been earning good money and in those jobs I've been on it, because for some reason everyone is in those environments!

I've done a lot of stuff, but I've never touched ket after seeing my brother k-hole, that doesn't look fun.

K hole is one of the best parts. And it's completely different when u mix it with e E

Still in the stage i guess. Going to Holland for New Years and got another few EDM events before then too.

I go through phases of going out for a couple months then getting tired of it and staying in sober for a few months. Rinse and repeat. I guess one of these days i'll truly outgrow it and just never look back.

All the gear for a good few months has been cut to shit and not even worth the money, makes it easier to stay in and study i guess lol.

I haven't done MDMA in quite a few years, but used to have a lot of fun with it when I was college. I'll do mushrooms every so often, but when I do I usually just end up laying in bed listening to music so it's almost wasted. Coke is probably my favorite party drug, but I try to limit myself to a couple of times a year because I really don't need a coke habit.

I go through phases of going out for a couple months then getting tired of it and staying in sober for a few months. Rinse and repeat. I guess one of these days i'll truly outgrow it and just never look back.

I don't know man I think if you're an experimental drug user it will always be the way, even if it is just the very occasional night out. I've done hard stuff with 40 year old men with relatively successful jobs, wives, children house etc. who just want to get on it at the weekend. You'll probably always touch it in one way or another, even if not as heavily as you do now.

everyone should try MDMA at least once before they die.
Lol why it's just like a party drug. Most people who've done coke/molly/ecstasy are getting similar experiences I've taken them all many times and probably put molly as lamest of the 3 listed there.

It's fine if you like it and sorry to come off as a dick but I'm tired of hearing dudes who go listen to EDM concert and take molly act like it's some amazing life hanging experience. It is what it is, a party drug that gets you euphoric.

Mushrooms is something unique that can actually change your perspective. That or DMT. Even after like a dozen times you still get nervous before you go down that shroom rabbit hole.

drugs like molly I just pop with a beer at a party without a second thought because it just adds to the experience it's not anything revolutionary.

I guess that ends my unnecessary rant lmao. On topic I never stopped doing drugs and probably never will, they make most every experience better IMO. But who knows I'm in my 20s.

Last edited:

If you like the idea of having visuals along with the MDMA head space and general awesome feelings, consider MDA. It's often called trippy Molly, because well, it's like MDMA but trippier. After trying it, I prefer it to MDMA.

Every time I open my kitchen cupboard and see that big jar of dried out psilocybes staring back at me. I'll get around to taking them again some day. I wouldn't touch anything else now, I'm too mentally unstable, the comedowns from E are just too brutal and coke just plain sucks balls. The only chemical I really want to try now is DMT. Dude I know is supposed to be hooking me up with some real soon. Heard a lotta people say it's like hitting a reset button on your life well by fuck if anyone needs a button like that it's me.

. On topic I never stopped doing drugs and probably never will, they make most every experience better IMO. But who knows I'm in my 20s.

Just wait til the depression and paranoia starts to kick in you'll be singing a different song my friend :)
I don't know many people who could keep that drug fueled lifestyle up for long, it catches up with almost everyone sooner or later.

Never had any visuals with MDMA, and I had it with caffeine and cannabis (so I guess I'm inclinable to it - not sure)

I can relate the both, acid and mdma -

With acid, my trips are more trascendental, to feel connected to the soul of people and Earth, to the infinity of Universe, to fold space and time, to realise there are a lot more than this world.

With MDMA my trips are about connection, but to the moment, here and now, to something more "mundane" (I don't know this is the best word to describe, it may sound depreceatory, but something connected to this world and not other dimensions like acid), is to be happy with this life, the moment, the people and things you have.

LSD - I trip once / twice a year. Used to drop acid at raves a lot, nowadays it's more of a thing I do with trusted friends very occasionally.

MDMA - I like to roll in an intimate setting when I'm with a girl. Non-stop cuddling and heartfelt discussions for 5~8 hours, followed by some good sex afterwards. Last time I did that shit was a couple of months ago.

Mushrooms - Whenever by myself in a natural setting, I reminisce my only trip to mushrooms.

DMT - Did that shit once. It was overwhelming in a sense. It was about 5 years ago.

Salvia - Tried it. Didn't like it.

Hashish and Marijuana - Occasional / frequent basis. Used to smoke a doobie during each and every lunch break at work and spend the rest of the day somewhere between mildy buzzing and fully baked.

Cocaine - When in a social setting with a lot of people I don't know, I'm usually a more reserved/shy version of myself. Coke springs up to my mind. It's one of my least favorite drugs, but it defo has its moments.

All in all, illicit substances are fun.

Back