Reminder: TJ was saved by the bell in 1st fight

Yes, but 2 questions to be asked:

1. What if the kick that TJ landed against Cody landed in the last minute of the round instead of the middle?

2. If Cody dropped TJ in sparring and then dropped him again in the fight, and the pattern continues, wouldn't TJ eventually be finished just because his chin is degrading everytime he gets rocked and Cody's the one who keeps connecting first?
it's a two way street. Cogar's chin has already degraded to a much worse degree. A double KO would be cool, though.

Dude was doing the stanky leg after getting hit by CoGar flush.

People pretending like he has no chance are beyond delusional

Cody definitely has a chance but his moment against TJ isn't a credit to him it's an embarrassment. He had a golden opportunity with all the momentum going into the second round and the guy he was close to finishing came all the way back to finish him.

If tj was saved by the bell, nothing could save cody

I think TJ will win again buts its absolutely comical how people are acting like its a forgone conclusion.

We've seen Cody dropski TJ in training and in a real fight
Its just the sherdog geniuses saying that. I wish it showed up more in the betting lines and I would bet on cody. But also there is def something about getting finished. Close fight I favored cody last time and feel like I have no idea in this one. Wouldn't bet at even money ha

Its just the sherdog geniuses saying that. I wish it showed up more in the betting lines and I would bet on cody. But also there is def something about getting finished. Close fight I favored cody last time and feel like I have no idea in this one. Wouldn't bet at even money ha
The division is insane right now

TJ/Cody was pretty much 50/50 with both guys rocking eachother badddddd
TJ/Dom was close and the rematch would be 50/50, still need that rematch
Cody/Dom was closer than many remember and would be an amazing rematch

and then you have everyone else like Moraes and Rivera

Dude was doing the stanky leg after getting hit by CoGar flush.

People pretending like he has no chance are beyond delusional
Ive been really surprised he hasnt talked about it. Id be harping on that shit. All he needed was 3 more seconds and the fight would be over. And this is coming from a Tj fan

He recovered because he had 30 seconds between rounds to do so.
When TJ got dropped he had the awareness to get back up and dodge follow-up shots. When Cody got dropped he went face down ass up. I think TJ landed the cleaner shot. It doesn't mean he's going to win tonight, but it did happen that way.

Garbrandt would always have a puncher's chance against anyone but Dillishaw proved he's a better fighter.

Garbrandt would always have a puncher's chance against anyone but Dillishaw proved he's a better fighter.

If you didn’t know that from the first fight you don’t know how to watch fighting

If they fought 100 times, probably 60-40... it's how close it is

But it doesnt matter in MMA, need to win at the right time <Moves>
We wont see a 3rd fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back