Reminder: TJ was saved by the bell in 1st fight

Yeah he obviously has a chance.

TJ took his best shot and recovered.

Cody took TJs and did not.

Either way this fight will be great i still favor TJ but its gonna be close when they are both capable of shutting the lights out.
LOL, he didnt "recover" he got saved by the bell.

I was rooting for TJ and even I can admit that.

Either fighter can win this 2nd fight. They are both incredibly even fighters

T.J. had just landed a head kick and there was only 10 seconds left so he rushed in and got caught off balance. Wasn’t hurt. T.J. wins this fight 9/10 times.

lol not hurt at all

1533424745261965.gif

LOL, he didnt "recover" he got saved by the bell.

I was rooting for TJ and even I can admit that.

Either fighter can win this 2nd fight. They are both incredibly even fighters
I think he reacted better to being hurt.

Like i said tonight will answer a lot of questions.

T.J. had just landed a head kick and there was only 10 seconds left so he rushed in and got caught off balance. Wasn’t hurt. T.J. wins this fight 9/10 times.

There was no head kick leading up to the KD.

Rewatch the fight

1533424745261965.gif

He sure was wobbly after standing back up lol.

Just his natural wobble I suppose...

If he was hurt that bad, he would have still been hurt in round 2 but he lit Cody up in the second round, dropped him twice and got the win.And it is more impressive to come back and win a fight after getting hit by an opponent who hits very hard.TJ is winning tonight

Dude was doing the stanky leg after getting hit by CoGar flush.

People pretending like he has no chance are beyond delusional
Reminder - Cody went to sleep the next round. TJ was able to recover, Cody wasn't. Point being, Cody still has that L via KTFO next to his name. Notice the lack of an asterisk "with only because TJ was saved by the bell"

If he was hurt that bad, he would have still been hurt in round 2 but he lit Cody up in the second round, dropped him twice and got the win.And it is more impressive to come back and win a fight after getting hit by an opponent who hits very hard.TJ is winning tonight

That's not the point at all. He was hurt, that much is indisputable. If the round had 30 seconds left instead of 5 seconds, Cody would have had alot more time to try to finish him, and that is the point

Yeah he obviously has a chance.

TJ took his best shot and recovered.

Cody took TJs and did not.

Yes, but 2 questions to be asked:

1. What if the kick that TJ landed against Cody landed in the last minute of the round instead of the middle?

2. If Cody dropped TJ in sparring and then dropped him again in the fight, and the pattern continues, wouldn't TJ eventually be finished just because his chin is degrading everytime he gets rocked and Cody's the one who keeps connecting first?

If the round had 30 seconds left instead of 5 seconds, Cody would have had alot more time to try to finish him, and that is the point
If the round had 30 seconds left TJ would not rush in the way he did and Cody would never land that shot.The only reason he opened up is because TJ knew there was 10 seconds left and thought Cody wouldn't have a time to finish him and he was right.I think TJ knows what he did was risky and will be more careful tonight.

I rewatched it, and it’s no guarantee that he would have finished it. TJ was certainly rocked by he was getting back to his feet and was ready to clinch with Cody.

That's not the point at all. He was hurt, that much is indisputable. If the round had 30 seconds left instead of 5 seconds, Cody would have had alot more time to try to finish him, and that is the point
But he didn't have that time. What exactly is your point? That they can both hurt each other? Don't we know that already?????

If the round had 30 seconds left TJ would not rush in the way he did and Cody would never land that shot.The only reason he opened up is because TJ knew there was 10 seconds left and thought Cody wouldn't have a time to finish him and he was right.I think TJ knows what he did was risky and will be more careful tonight.

That's honestly the most TJ Fan thing I've read since this fight was announced lol. You guys are delusional.

I really don't like garbrant.
He's a dick.
Tj is a not far behind but I think he came out of the personal shit better.

As for the fight. I feel like the first it really is a split down the middle job..
I would not be surprised if cody gets him early.
But with tj being around the block before he must have the slightest advantage.

I rewatched it, and it’s no guarantee that he would have finished it. TJ was certainly rocked by he was getting back to his feet and was ready to clinch with Cody.

He was bobbing and weaving on his way back up too, clearly not *that* rocked.

Back