Reminder that Mousasi destroyed top ranked LHW Thiago Santos in 1 round

Anderson lost to a single digit pro-fight record in Weidman. What's your point? Have you seen Lovato? He was taking full stacks of supplements for that fight. And Israel fights nothing like Lovato anyway so..

Israel struggled against WW Gastelum and barely beat past prime Romero and won a SD against Vettori.

See? I can do this to every fighter ;)

Lol man, it's all good, I see you screen name. It's just that Mousasi is one of those guys people love to overrate, he would get beat with relative ease by Adesanya, which doesn't mean he's bad.

In neither one of those cases did those fights happen in a row. Machida washed out of the UFC to Bellator after a losing streak (inlcuding getting brutalized by Romero) at 40+ after a 15 year career and still almost beat him, not really comparable with any of those. An elusive counter striker. Adesanya is that, only in his prime, and much better and longer. Lovato isn't trash, but he was 36 and beat basically nobodies his entire short career and still beat Moose. Plus Silva had in fact declined by the point he fought Weidman and wasn't as good, so I'm not sure what your point is? Current version of Moose gets beat easily by Adesanya, that is all.

Back