Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

What a shame you don’t have as much power as manny effin Pacquiao?? You do realize his best attributes as an all time great Is speed combinations and power ?

tumblr_lgbj1gOtSX1qf8yek.gif

my bad mang
Here's the name of the thread in the OT
I demand the mods remove this thread immediately

Conor promised him that he wouldn’t throw full force, and thanked him profusely for the opportunity. He might have even called Floyd daddy. Anything to get that money fight.
So 70% Hendricks in MMA,now 70% Conor in boxing.
Floyd changed Conor's bum life. He should be thanking him, his millions of fickle fans, and the Fertitta's for selling because that probably wouldn't have been made under them.

Mind blown.

145lb 1 of the all time best P4P boxers hits harder than a 145lb mma fighter.

Who would ever believe such a thing...

Well Manny is a known power puncher at the highest level in boxing so yea.. the only surprising things is what here that Conor is a larger and bigger man by 30 or so pounds so I guess that a smaller dude is hitting harder then the younger bigger one.

1. Why this needs to be a reminder?

2. Is this not already well known?

<{vega}>

Why would that surprise anyone? Manny is an actual, professional boxer. He has dedicated his life to the sport of boxing. I'm sure Robin van Roosmalen kicks harder than Conor for similar reasons.

Hardly breaking news given one is a professional boxer and devotes all his time toward punching.

The difference with this fight is the gloves

it's weird all the people saying Manny is a huge puncher. He was at 130 and below. He has very few KOs or TKOs since moving up. He's a solid power puncher but he's not knocking people out all the time like he did in the lower weight classes.

anybody who thought he was an elite level boxer was an idiot. His only chance to win was to go for broke and hope to land a lucky punch; but instead he threw arm punches to look better in defeat.
It was pretty strange that he went with a strategy to win a decision. His only chance was to go all out. But I don't think he really cared or thought he could win

It was pretty strange that he went with a strategy to win a decision. His only chance was to go all out. But I don't think he really cared or thought he could win
he clearly wasn't trying to win. He just didn't want to look stupid and ruin his brand.

there is no chance he thought he could beat Floyd in "point" boxing.

Pacquiao is 5'5 and started his pro career at 98 pounds without cutting weight.

Conman's boxing is hilariously goofy. There are 11 year olds at the gym more coordinated on the bag.

I think Floyd said "McGregor's power was solid but he did not hit harder than Maidana, Canelo and Pac. Obviously not the kind of power where I couldn't move forward". If you want to push it, you can say he thinks Conor's power are close to those three boxing guys but not extraordinary. I myself think those three definetely hit harder than Conor.

Back