Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

I think people should be skeptical of any elite athlete using PEDs (including those who manage to pass stringent drug testing), but those rumours were completely unsubstantiated. USADA risking all of its credibility (they are the people who took down an even bigger fish in Lance Armstrong, after all) simply to cover up Floyd testing positive seems a little far-fetched to me, and it would certainly take more than rumblings that only Thomas Hauser was privy to in order to convince me that positive tests were "brushed under the carpet."

hahahaha i knew it! fucken thomas hauser.

He is as relevant as Dana white.

This. There is actually more proof Floyd has taken PEDs than Manny btw, several flagged tests brushed under the carpet.

But whether Manny was on something or not - if steroids was all it took, obviously we'd see more Pacquiaos. We don't though.

Clean or not, he's an utter freak of nature. He was indeed like a little Tasmanian devil, and I agree with you on the stamina, it's one of the most underrated things about him. People obviously talk about his speed and power as they are more noticeable and in your face, but his stamina was incredible. He had such a relentless, high energy style, and could keep it up non stop for 12 rounds. Unreal stamina.
yeah they can say steroids, but there have been a lot of Shit fighters who took steroids and were never great.

Im 99.99% sure this is the hauser story. even USADA laughed at thomas hauser.
he iv was administered by a wada official and as far as I know, it didnt violate nsac rules.
Where did you get that info from?

A Wada Official administered the IV? Wada and USADA and VADA do not administer injections, IVs or anything or are allowed to administer anything into a test subject that would break code.

they only drug test the only thing they put is a needle to take blood and get urine samples thats it, they are not allowed to give any fighter medicines or IV from what I heard.

Also the main issue is that the USADA didn't inform NSAC before the fight, the USADA only informed NSAC weeks after the fight was over with a retroactive TUE.

some fuckers are on a lot more PEDs than other motherfuckers. I think Jones was/is on more PEDs than US + Russia combined.

I think talent pool also plays a role: MMAs talent pool is fucken small, so I wouldnt be surprised if there are clean fighters (Mark Hunt is 100% clean).

I think if I make it as a professional soccer player, then Ill probably have to take PEDs for recovery, but Im trying to live without it as long as I can.

People with advantages (PEDs/good camps/rich parents) always push me.

I dont want to look like jon jones, that the biggest reason why I dont want to take PEDs.
<{outtahere}>

He looks like my 65-year-old coach.
Hmm my opinion is Jones got caught not because he was on so much but they poorly cycled his shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny hits harder than Conor. But Conor wasn't throwing anything behind his punches in his fight with Floyd. He was throwing what are called arm punches, meaning he wasn't throwing the punches with all his body, just his arms. In his MMA fights he throws power punches which are way more powerful than what he threw in that boxing match.

Conor has average power. deal with it. You Conor fans make him out to be the second coming of Julian Jackson

Back