Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

Pacman was an absolutely vicious puncher in his prime. I'd be shocked if he didn't punch harder than Conor.

No duh... conor is a precision striker not an extremely had striker---you don't need to hit all that hard to hurt someone in MMA, just be sharp and accurate.

Conor throws a lot of arm punches and even if he planted his feet down and threw a power punch he would never hit Mayweather. He lacks the timing of a real boxer.

But to be fair to this thread we had plenty of Sherdoggers who said Mayweather has never felt power like Conor.

Manny punches way harder than mcgregor. You folks are out of your mind

Him and just about anyone that in elite class/niche were microdosing different things.

Lol at Floyd being clean and cleaning up boxing.

Still that 2009-2010 version of pac was a fucking beast.
Yeah for sure floyd was on shit too, he got caught with an iv and got a retroactive exemption. Dude doesnt even cut weight wtf he need a large dose iv before the pacquiao fight for. They weigh the same 148-150 on fight night.

Pacquiao was a little Tasmanian devil a honey badger, he was just a freak, wrecking big dudes and i remember in that clottey fight, clottey who covers up and waits for his opponent to tire, pacman was throwing at him all night and clottey was like wtf when is he going to gas out. Pacman won on volume and activity, clottey style to wait for guys to punch themselves out didnt work on manny. That was some insane stamina.

Manny is a natural 145er or below, and Floyd said Conor's power was nothing special.

Let's remember this before we overhype his boxing.

Meanwhile, Daniel Cormier, an Olympian will back Khabib's grappling skills as will many top level grapplers.
What does your girlfriend think? Are you two still together?

But but.... No one can take dat left hand

Dat left hand doe!

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah for sure floyd was on shit too, he got caught with an iv and got a retroactive exemption. Dude doesnt even cut weight wtf he need a large dose iv before the pacquiao fight for. They weigh the same 148-150 on fight night.

Pacquiao was a little Tasmanian devil a honey badger, he was just a freak, wrecking big dudes and i remember in that clottey fight, clottey who covers up and waits for his opponent to tire, pacman was throwing at him all night and clottey was like wtf when is he going to gas out. Pacman won on volume and activity, clottey style to wait for guys to punch themselves out didnt work on manny. That was some insane stamina.

This. There is actually more proof Floyd has taken PEDs than Manny btw, several flagged tests brushed under the carpet.

But whether Manny was on something or not - if steroids was all it took, obviously we'd see more Pacquiaos. We don't though.

Clean or not, he's an utter freak of nature. He was indeed like a little Tasmanian devil, and I agree with you on the stamina, it's one of the most underrated things about him. People obviously talk about his speed and power as they are more noticeable and in your face, but his stamina was incredible. He had such a relentless, high energy style, and could keep it up non stop for 12 rounds. Unreal stamina.

This. There is actually more proof Floyd has taken PEDs than Manny btw, several flagged tests brushed under the carpet.

But whether Manny was on something or not - if steroids was all it took, obviously we'd see more Pacquiaos. We don't though.

Clean or not, he's an utter freak of nature. He was indeed like a little Tasmanian devil, and I agree with you on the stamina, it's one of the most underrated things about him. People obviously talk about his speed and power as they are more noticeable and in your face, but his stamina was incredible. He had such a relentless, high energy style, and could keep it up non stop for 12 rounds. Unreal stamina.
I assume everyone's on it, which people need to realise that it's not the drugs that make them a great fighter.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<36>

Like I said, anyone who thinks Pillowfists McGregory is remotely comparable to Pacquiao or any elite boxer in terms of power is out of their mind, and has no clue what they're watching.

Despite the huge size difference and Pacquiao's age, if Pillowfists McGregory fought little 5'5 Manny today, it would be like a peashooter Vs a machine gun. Conor would be heavily outgunned, and get fucking wrecked by Pacquiao.

I assume everyone's on it, which people need to realise that it's not the drugs that make them a great fighter.

Exactly. If it was as simple as steroids we'd see more Pacquiaos and Floyds moving through the weights and dominating.

some fuckers are on a lot more PEDs than other motherfuckers. I think Jones was/is on more PEDs than US + Russia combined.

I think talent pool also plays a role: MMAs talent pool is fucken small, so I wouldnt be surprised if there are clean fighters (Mark Hunt is 100% clean).

I think if I make it as a professional soccer player, then Ill probably have to take PEDs for recovery, but Im trying to live without it as long as I can.

People with advantages (PEDs/good camps/rich parents) always push me.

I dont want to look like jon jones, that the biggest reason why I dont want to take PEDs.
<{outtahere}>

He looks like my 65-year-old coach.

is this the thomas hauser story? if so, then you can ignore his story 100%.

Im 99.99% sure this is the hauser story. even USADA laughed at thomas hauser.
he iv was administered by a wada official and as far as I know, it didnt violate nsac rules.

I think people should be skeptical of any elite athlete using PEDs (including those who manage to pass stringent drug testing), but those rumours were completely unsubstantiated. USADA risking all of its credibility (they are the people who took down an even bigger fish in Lance Armstrong, after all) simply to cover up Floyd testing positive seems a little far-fetched to me, and it would certainly take more than rumblings that only Thomas Hauser was privy to in order to convince me that positive tests were "brushed under the carpet."

Back