Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

Be careful you might get punished I was adviced not to hint at any steroid usage concerning pacquiao or else i would get a yellow card. I just mentioned that pacquiao in the mattyshe fight had big muscles and high stamina which was odd its like he found the fountain of youth, he was throwing and throwing non stop like pacman of seven years ago.
which is pretty weird since - now in hindsight - it was pretty obvious that what was going on there was not natural.

which is pretty weird since - now in hindsight - it was pretty obvious that what was going on there was not natural.
Brother be careful you are playing with fire, pacquiao is off limits on here, i asked if they did drug testing for matthysse fight and some fanboys were calling for me to be banned just asking it. even when the pac vs floyd thing happened the casual fan called floyd a pussy when he brought up steroids test and pac rejected it. Pac is lucky people gave him so many passes, until he bashed gays and trannies then he lost everything. But it was weird how he was just throwing punch and punch and not gassing in his last fight sure lucas didnt do much but how could he when he was be overwhelmed with multiple combos from a fountain of youth pacman.

Manny is a natural 145er or below, and Floyd said Conor's power was nothing special.

Let's remember this before we overhype his boxing.

Meanwhile, Daniel Cormier, an Olympian will back Khabib's grappling skills as will many top level grapplers.
I bet Floyd would say that about anyone that is in the UFC that is 155 and below.

A pro boxer known as being a power puncher has more power in his punches than a guy who is a bit bigger but not a pro boxer?

Well, that's shocking!

Breaking: World champion boxer has more power than world champ mixed martial artist

QDFVg9H.jpg

I bet Floyd would say that about anyone that is in the UFC that is 155 and below.

A pro boxer known as being a power puncher has more power in his punches than a guy who is a bit bigger but not a pro boxer?

Well, that's shocking!
No, sherdog is "no one can take that left hand" "touch of death" "Floyd has never tasted power like conor's"

then after the fight it's all about excuses about why floyd basically walked through this supposed "touch of death" power.

No, sherdog is "no one can take that left hand" "touch of death" "Floyd has never tasted power like conor's"

then after the fight it's all about excuses about why floyd basically walked through this supposed "touch of death" power.
Bro I EVEN FELL FOR IT! I fell for that Conor hype, but then when he started boxing what happend to his crispy punches? all of a sudden his technique went out the window an he was throwing weak ass sloppy awkward shots against Floyd

none of that sharpe straight down the middle shit

What I think is the baby gloves gives these guys misleading crisp punches when they put the boxing gloves on they can't throw as sharp or fast

So when a boxer who throws sharp and fast puts baby gloves on imagine the type of power they can generate down the middle Pacman is already fast with those big boxing gloves and he is tiny 5 foot 5 and 145 soaking wet, Conor has no excuse the guy is 5 foot 9 and 174 pounds walking around yet those boxing gloves were heavy for him.

Just so guys can see the difference in Pacquiao and Conor this is them hitting the heavybag with boxing gloves on

This is Pacman after 8 rounds hard sparring and circuit training he always finishes off with the heavybag this is after a tough workout Pacman at 126 pounds with 12oz winning gloves on still throwing with more speed and power than big ass Conor with his one death touch left also whats crazy is your not supposed to punch the bottom of the bag full blast because trainers tell you you will break your hands, Pacman is hitting the bottom which usually has the cement type density and he has never broke his hands. Pac is a small dwarf guy but he has those dense bones, Id love to see who has a better straight left it would be nice just to see Conor and Pac spar.

Pac at 147 still throwing with more speed and power than Conor

Now here is conor look slike he is punching under water this was his media day

and some guys told me but Conor was already tired, so what Pac just sparred and did his circuits of jump rope, speed bag, calisthenics and his arms were punching like blazing fast with 12s on they always make excuses for Conor. They cant except his power is good for MMA with little gloves against guys with little to no boxing understanding.

and some guys told me but Conor was already tired, so what Pac just sparred and did his circuits of jump rope, speed bag, calisthenics and his arms were punching like blazing fast with 12s on they always make excuses for Conor. They cant except his power is good for MMA with little gloves against guys with little to no boxing understanding.

Good god you're clueless. Manny and Conor are doing completely different things, which you would know if you knew anything about what you're watching, other than "there's a bag involved." Conor isn't hitting like that because he's too tired to go faster or harder, he's intentionally doing flow-work on the bag. How can someone be enough of a fan to spend time on an MMA forum but still be so clueless?

Manny isn't throwing anywhere near full power shots in those clips either, so it's literally pointless in every aspect.

This guy knows what's up. In hindsight it's easy to brush off the OP highlighting this comment as "Well duh, of course, Pacquiao is an elite pro boxer".

But that was FAR from the sentiment before the fight, on sherdog and in the MMA community in general. People genuinely believed Conor was this huge puncher, and hit harder than Manny, Cotto, Canelo, Mosley, Oscar etc. Even Rogan was talking about the "touch of death" and that Conor "Only needs to touch his chin once" etc. Completely clueless and delusional.

MMA fans genuinely believed Floyd would need to cautiously "dance" or run his way to a boring points victory over huge monster puncher McGregor.

I told everyone I could in the lead up to the fight that Conor can't even punch by elite boxing standards, had absolutely no chance of winning (not even a puncher's chance, as as we now know, he's not a puncher), and to bet on Floyd by TKO. Not a clever pick, an overwhelmingly obvious one. I had MMA fans laughing at me and calling me an idiot for saying Floyd was a bigger puncher and would walk Conor down and stop him <Lmaoo>

But it has to be said, even though I knew Conor's power would not remotely compare to Pacquiao, Canelo, Oscar, Mosley or any of Floyd's legit opponents - I didn't know quite how featherfisted he'd be by boxing standards. The difference was astonishing - his punches had no snap, no technique, and just nothing on them at all. Glorified arm punches, he punched like Paulie - a featherfisted 135 pounder.

Im not a Conor fan but Manny couldnt throw a punch this hard.

M3ju.gif

Jesus, the naivety and delusion is still there. Pacquiao could and has thrown punches much, much harder than that. That left cross is nothing by boxing standards, it only looks powerful there as it's against a total scrub with no chin and no defence.

Pacquiao has done better against world class boxers with proven chins.

alg7bp.jpg

I don't think you quite understand the difference between MMA and boxing. All boxers do is punch, and have generally been honing power punches since they were little kids, and practicing them against people with far better chins and defence than anyone in MMA.

Just like a boxer's kicks are obviously not going to be anywhere near as hard as even a scrubby MMA fighter, the same goes for MMA fighters' punches.

If it's not obvious enough with your own eyes you only have to listen testimonies of pro fighters - both Bisping and Chael have stated boxers hit much harder than MMA fighters, and 3 people who have shared the ring with Conor have said he basically has no power.

Anyone who still believes Conor can punch as hard as an elite boxer either has no fucking clue what they're watching, or has Conor's testicles glued to their eyes.

yes he can
Are you a real person or a troll, someone posted your story about some hot girl feeling sorry for you because of her douche boyfriend calling you a manlet and giving you her number.

Bro I EVEN FELL FOR IT! I fell for that Conor hype, but then when he started boxing what happend to his crispy punches? all of a sudden his technique went out the window an he was throwing weak ass sloppy awkward shots against Floyd

none of that sharpe straight down the middle shit

What I think is the baby gloves gives these guys misleading crisp punches when they put the boxing gloves on they can't throw as sharp or fast

So when a boxer who throws sharp and fast puts baby gloves on imagine the type of power they can generate down the middle Pacman is already fast with those big boxing gloves and he is tiny 5 foot 5 and 145 soaking wet, Conor has no excuse the guy is 5 foot 9 and 174 pounds walking around yet those boxing gloves were heavy for him.

Just so guys can see the difference in Pacquiao and Conor this is them hitting the heavybag with boxing gloves on

This is Pacman after 8 rounds hard sparring and circuit training he always finishes off with the heavybag this is after a tough workout Pacman at 126 pounds with 12oz winning gloves on still throwing with more speed and power than big ass Conor with his one death touch left also whats crazy is your not supposed to punch the bottom of the bag full blast because trainers tell you you will break your hands, Pacman is hitting the bottom which usually has the cement type density and he has never broke his hands. Pac is a small dwarf guy but he has those dense bones, Id love to see who has a better straight left it would be nice just to see Conor and Pac spar.

Spar... I want to see them do a real boxing match. Now that Manny is free of TR and Conor has his own promotion. Just needs to get out from under UFC. 9 figure paydays all around.

Also, what you mean you fell for it? I thought we were clowning Conor fanboys in that subforum. Or maybe Im thinking of someone else.

Boxers literally train only punching for their entire life times. No shit an ATG puncher like Manny punches harder than Mcgregor. Mcgregor has great power for MMA with small gloves. But really his true strength is being an exceptional boxer (for mma) fighting against guys who mediocre at best at boxing. The top level opponents that Mayweather fought that I would say have comparable power to Conor would be guys like Robert Guerrero and Carlos Baldomir.

Dudes like Victor Ortiz and Zab Judah would absolutely smoke Conor in terms of pure punching power/explosiveness. Thats why anybody who knew anything about boxing knew Mcgregor had no chance of winning against Floyd.

I'm a hardcore boxing head and even I know that having to train for the ground completely changes the game.

Oh wow, a boxer hits harder than an MMA star, stunning revelation.

But but.... No one can take dat left hand

If manny were tested by USADA (in his prime) he'd shit himself.

Him and just about anyone that in elite class/niche were microdosing different things.

Lol at Floyd being clean and cleaning up boxing.

Still that 2009-2010 version of pac was a fucking beast.

Back