Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

Soo an elite professional boxer can hit harder than someone who aint one? Shocker

It is true Conors power is overrated, you cant hide behind the boxing gloves, a lot of pro boxers with power knock guys out with those gloves. If Conor had real power he would have iced Floyd with how many free shots Floyd gave him. Floyd NEVER gives boxers free shots like that, because he knows the ones who have power and who dont and once he tasted Conors punch he knew this guy cant hurt me is that all?

He outweighed Floyd big time and still couldn't hurt him, and Floyd fought him non defensive so there would be no excuse

he basically took Conors morale.

A lot of the conor fans said Floyd will run, but Floyd fought the opposite of how he usually fights he just walked Conor down letting Conor tee off on him and gave Conor every opportunity to knock him out, and Conor couldn't do a dam thing

Imagine if Floyd fought Pacquiao the way he fought Conor with a lazy defense sticking his tongue out slowly walking forward letting Pacquiao hit him, Floyd would be knocked out and battered.

Floyd didn't respect Conor at all, but some people act like its a moral victory how? when a 148 pound 40 year old boxer not known for his aggression and typically defensive carried you and let you hit him.

Pacman is way smaller than Conor yet he can drop much bigger dudes like this who are going backward, Conors only vicious KO came when the guy ran into his punch

You're a delusional hater. Floyd wasn't giving free shots lol and there's a reason Floyd didn't finish early. Conors power didn't translate because he's not a boxer, it takes a much better placed shot in boxing with the larger gloves and it's pretty difficult to catch Floyd clean.

Somehow by your thought process an 0-0 boxer was supposed to do what 49 other professional boxers couldnt and the only reason he didn't is because he has no power? I mean come on dude...

You're a delusional hater. Floyd wasn't giving free shots lol and there's a reason Floyd didn't finish early. Conors power didn't translate because he's not a boxer, it takes a much better placed shot in boxing with the larger gloves and it's pretty difficult to catch Floyd clean.

Somehow by your thought process an 0-0 boxer was supposed to do what 49 other professional boxers couldnt and the only reason he didn't is because he has no power? I mean come on dude...
No im not a hater you are in denial of truth, conor is a boxer first he started boxing first and his main weapon is his hands in ufc. Floyd could have easily pot shot him for twelve rounds and not get touched but he walked him down and let him waste his energy punching him, at one point floyd has his hands down to his waist with his chin up and conor jabbed at him and floyd sticks his tongue out.

If floyd fought pacquiao or maidana like that he would be knocked out, conor was lucky and given all those free shots and still couldnt so shit. And dont blame the gloves or boxing, conor said boxing easy easy all i have to do is worry about one weapon.

Wow, a boxer, who only punches, and who is known as one of the greatest ever, is said to punch harder than an MMA guy who weighs a couple pounds more than him.

Better cash in and claim the book rights to that story, before someone else does.
couple of pounds. Floyd is almost always around 150 - CANor was at least 170 (two weight classes above). And I love how in hindsight everyone is now making excuses and saying things like "well they;re boxers and they have been doing this for years" While before the fight it was all "floyd is getting slept in 4, touch of death, no one can take that left hand"

I figured that but still, that seems absurd to me. Who has more KO’s? Hunt by a wide margin.

a tko counts as a ko on your record..there aren't separate categories for tko vs ko...all stoppages count as ko's on your record. and if you hurt someone and knock someone down, then finish with ground strikes, the initial strike that knocked the guy down is pretty much the finishing strike...follow up strikes from conor, have normally been just to get the ref to step in...but if you compare 1st round stoppages, very few fighters have as many as conor.

No im not a hater you are in denial of truth, conor is a boxer first he started boxing first and his main weapon is his hands in ufc. Floyd could have easily pot shot him for twelve rounds and not get touched but he walked him down and let him waste his energy punching him, at one point floyd has his hands down to his waist with his chin up and conor jabbed at him and floyd sticks his tongue out.

If floyd fought pacquiao or maidana like that he would be knocked out, conor was lucky and given all those free shots and still couldnt so shit. And dont blame the gloves or boxing, conor said boxing easy easy all i have to do is worry about one weapon.
I stand by what I said. If Floyd could gave got him out earlier you bet your ass he would have.

Conor is NOT a boxer plain and simple. What's his ammy record???
Exactly, 0-0-0....
Floyds opponents have in the realm of 1100 wins. Floyd out boxed an 0-0 boxer and it took him 10 rounds to do it.

OBVIOUSLY Pacquiao hits harder. And I don't even follow boxing.

I stand by what I said. If Floyd could gave got him out earlier you bet your ass he would have.

Conor is NOT a boxer plain and simple. What's his ammy record???
Exactly, 0-0-0....
Floyds opponents have in the realm of 1100 wins. Floyd out boxed an 0-0 boxer and it took him 10 rounds to do it.

Careful, don't dare give conor any credit, the conor haters live and breathe by the notion that floyd allowed conor to go 10 rounds...he toyed and did nothing on purpose to let the fight play out longer...according to conor haters...which makes absolutely no sense...whether the fight last 10 rounds or 10 seconds, they both would have made the same exact amount of money... all the ppv's have already been paid for...so going 10 rounds makes no difference...the fight went 10 rounds, cause early on, conor was dangerous and hit hard...and floyd banked on conor gassing..which he did...conor was fast and hit floyd early on..his reflexes were very fast, early on...so floyd took his time, and opened up, once conor started to slow...

a tko counts as a ko on your record..there aren't separate categories for tko vs ko...all stoppages count as ko's on your record. and if you hurt someone and knock someone down, then finish with ground strikes, the initial strike that knocked the guy down is pretty much the finishing strike...follow up strikes from conor, have normally been just to get the ref to step in...but if you compare 1st round stoppages, very few fighters have as many as conor.

That isn’t true. Records indicate which fights ended by KO and by TKO. Look at any fighter page next to the name of their opponent. Yes, both will count on a fighters list of total KO wins, but that doesn’t make them the same thing. You are acting like you don’t know the difference between the two...

KO: when a fighter loses consciousness due to an opponents strike. (Something that Mark Hunt is one of the best of all time at. “King of the Walk-off”, ring a bell?)

TKO: when a fight is ended by the referee, doctor, or fighter’s corner. The referee can call one when a fighter is no longer defending himself, usually due to an effective attack by his opponent.

Case closed.

That isn’t true. Records indicate which fights ended by KO and by TKO. Look at any fighter page next to the name of their opponent. Yes, both will count on a fighters list of total KO wins, but that doesn’t make them the same thing. You are acting like you don’t know the difference between the two...

KO: when a fighter loses consciousness due to an opponents strike. (Something that Mark Hunt is one of the best of all time at. “King of the Walk-off”, ring a bell?)

TKO: when a fight is ended by the referee, doctor, or fighter’s corner. The referee can call one when a fighter is no longer defending himself, usually due to an effective attack by his opponent.

Case closed.

I think it's nit picking...sure, if you got to a fighters wiki page, it will simply list how the fight ended..but when they announce your record or show your record on tv or ppv, it's wins, losses, ko's...etc...and conor if you watch pretty much all of conors fights, he lands the big left, the guy goes down and is pretty much out...conor just lands a couple of punches after and the ref stops it...but the big left is what really ended the fight...so it's nit picking. Even george foreman, the hardest punching heavyweight of all time, had to hit guys with more than one shot to finish them...tyson very often had to hit guys more than once to finish them...so the call for a ko vs a tko is really a fine line...

Pacquiao throws with perfect technique. Conor has poor boxing. Not rocking science.

lmao what's the story here? he deleted it.
screenshot_20180908-104130-png.433387

If manny were tested by USADA (in his prime) he'd shit himself.
Be careful you might get punished I was adviced not to hint at any steroid usage concerning pacquiao or else i would get a yellow card. I just mentioned that pacquiao in the mattyshe fight had big muscles and high stamina which was odd its like he found the fountain of youth, he was throwing and throwing non stop like pacman of seven years ago.

Lmao that was hard to read when he said the guy called him a manlet you can tell it was fake, nobody says that shit in real life, and then he deletes it is that really him in the pic why woukd he post a pic of himself with a crater face?

Manny is a natural 145er or below, and Floyd said Conor's power was nothing special.

Let's remember this before we overhype his boxing.

Meanwhile, Daniel Cormier, an Olympian will back Khabib's grappling skills as will many top level grapplers.

"all bronze and no brain"

I don't know who you are, but that shit is gold.

Back