Reminder: Silva was willing to fight GSP at a catchweight

reminder: Toner has been banned 4 times because he's a shitposting idiot with the same old agenda he's had for years and makes it extremely obvious it's him every time he comes back

reminder: GSP > anderson

Last edited:
reminder: Silva is/was literally a steroid abuser his whole career and GSP knew that

why the fuck would GSP agree to anything other than 170 against a bigger man that also abuses steroids

Oh so gsp popped twice under usada? Oh wait that was Silva.
If Silva ran from the sport like GSP did, he wouldn't have popped either. GSP is the classic example of 'roid belly.

Reminder: GSP was willing to fight Anderson at WW as Anderson claimed he could make the weight.

Reminder: GSP was cage side when Anderson stunk up the place in Abu Dhabi.
He killed Maia Maia should get more blame

"Who'd have a problem would be GSP, because Anderson can lose that weight easily and, at the day of the fight, he'd be on his usual weight, so I believe it's complicated for Georges St-Pierre."

Perfectly stated by Guimaraes

LMAO. Silva's manager even admit's the catchweight would be useless.

So whats the discussion here? Isn't the point of the catchweight to make the playing ground more even? If Silva's manager is saying that Silva will be the same weight as he is at 185 on fight night what is the point?

LMAO. Silva's manager even admit's the catchweight would be useless.

So whats the discussion here? Isn't the point of the catchweight to make the playing ground more even? If Silva's manager is saying that Silva will be the same weight as he is at 185 on fight night what is the point?
I’ve already addressed that in this very thread on page 1

Those 3 guys were Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar but GSP going up to MW and finishing the champion (who beat Anderson) isn’t impressive.

Anderson fought DC because he had nothing to lose. He hasn’t won a fight in years. Why didn’t he fight Jones or Shogun in his prime? Because he was shook

And people always fail to mention Forrest was pilled out of his gourd and shouldn’t have been allowed in the cage that night.

He didn’t fight Forrest the champion, he fought a depressed xanaxed out of his mind Forrest.

I’ve already addressed that in this very thread on page 1

Oh I read it. Unless you have some kind of evidence Silva would be depleted dropping an additional 4lbs.....

746479.jpg

Gsp beating granpa Ping means nothing. Gsp didn't want anything to do with the 185ers, so he vacated the title asap. I don't blame him, cause Romero or Rockhold could have killed him in the cage.

Respekt for not holding down the division like that pos Konor.

If GSP beating grandpa Bipsing means nothing what does Anderoid losing to him mean?

Anderoid didn’t want anything to do with actual threats at LHW hence why he cherry picked Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar while ducking Jones and Shogun.

And people always fail to mention Forrest was pilled out of his gourd and shouldn’t have been allowed in the cage that night.

He didn’t fight Forrest the champion, he fought a depressed xanaxed out of his mind Forrest.

And a Forrest who just got KO’d by Rashad

but wanted nothing to do with Jon jones even though he fought at LHW a few times..... <YeahOKJen>

Reminder: Anderson Silva is a Cheater

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back