Reminder: Paulo Costa hasn't beaten anybody

Im picking costa to touch romero’s chin and start a crazy hype train.

Romero will beat Costa with ease. Costa hasn't face a wrestler yet. Romero wrestling is underrated.

Costa beat Uriah Hall. Uriah Hall beat Gegard Mousasi and Thiago Santos, Santos arguably beat Jon Jones. Henricks arguably beat GSP, so Costa is better than Jon Jones and GSP

Stop being bitter and BOW DOWN, to your betters

Last edited:
Uriah Hall: Who hasn't beaten Hall? (2-4 in last 6)
Hendricks: Who hasn't beaten Hendricks? (1-5 in last 6)
Oluwambe bangbusay: Cut from the UFC years back (1-4 in the UFC)
Garreth McLellan: Who? (1-4 in the UFC)

Your boy doesn't have a SINGLE impressive / notable win .. and this guy is supposed to beat Romero? LOL!
f7FdEdG_d.jpg

Yeah he beat the guy that beat the guy that was considered the goat.

61LcqXN.jpg

Romero is damaged goods, Costa hits so hard and that eye is going to get damaged even worse also Ive never seen Romero in this bad of shape

I don't recall any talk around here of him being a future champ, so there's that at least. I'm not too certain how he would fare against someone like Romero but I'd say he has a decent shot.
What an interesting necro. He hasn't fought again since the time of this post, yet sherdog is split on whether or not he beats the undisputed #2 mw. Crazy

Lots of fighters with padded records go on to be killers

look at fedor and khabib

Your boy doesn't have a SINGLE impressive / notable win .. and this guy is supposed to beat Romero? LOL!
So by that logic, by design of his fight history, he's not a good fighter? I don't understand. I'm not saying he's great, but i am saying that by that logic, it's not practical to conclude he's a scrub. Talk about his fighting flaws and maybe i'll listen. If he fought rockhold, bisping, and brunson, and won all 3...would he be better? Even if his fighting skills in the ring are the same? Do you see my point?

Maybe it’s UFC’s way of punishing Costa for his USADA whoopsie-daisie a while back - giving him Romero instead of an easier fight. Then again, being on a big PPV, and getting all the press from fighting Romero isn’t all that cruel of a punishment.

Maybe it’s UFC’s way of punishing Costa for his USADA whoopsie-daisie a while back - giving him Romero instead of an easier fight. Then again, being on a big PPV, and getting all the press from fighting Romero isn’t all that cruel of a punishment.
Costa has been asking and waiting for this fight for a while now. Quite ballsy thing to do against arguably the spookiest MW. Costa is getting a huge opportunity here, but that's quite THE mountain to climb.

Yoel won that fight. Everybody in the bar with me said the same thing and it was packed. And Everybody on Twitter says the same.

How do u give that to Paulo?
Like explain.

You out your fukkin mind you think Paulo doesn't run thru Israel, Bobby Knux would be great fight for Paulo

Yep
And he just beat another one.

Yoel won that fight. Everybody in the bar with me said the same thing and it was packed. And Everybody on Twitter says the same.

How do u give that to Paulo?
Like explain.

Paolo won round 1 and 2. Round 1 was very clear for Paolo so there shouldn't be any dispute there. Round 2 was close but he won that as well. Paolo won the early part of the round with some solid body kicks and combos...he was advancing more as well. Romero scored with jabs and landed more head shots, but they didn't have the same effect. Romero had that late takdown in round 2 but Costa won the round.

People just remember the last round that Yoel won and judge it based on that, round 2 was close and Yoel had his moments but was a close Costa round.

Back