reminder of the most book smart mma fighter ever/who is also the hardest hitting mma fighter ever

Oh for sure.
Bruh, people don't understand how fucking gifted he was in that department.
literally his entire career before the last two losses was all first round finishes, and he started at such an old age for the sport as well.

Even NNganough didn't pull that off, a bunch of bums made it to the second round with him starting out.

Imagine if shane only focussed on mma, and started young, and with today's advancements in training. dear allah ...
Absolutely. Him coming straight out of college with the wrestling background and getting with one of the high level teams today. He would smash everything.

Shane Carwin: Full-Time Engineer, Undefeated UFC Heavyweight - MMA Fighting

Cliffs: Married, has a kid, pioneer of the sport, most impressive record streak of 1st round KOs ever, yes has not one but TWO degrees and worked as a full time ufc fighter and full time engineer at the same time.

EDIT: Sage quit his engineering studies after one ufc fight, Uriah Hall quit his electric engineering degree just to compete at world level in bjj. there's a thread now about habib finishing some economic diploma after retiring as if that's a big deal.

Shane finished all that shit while he has kids. he is above us, and we are not worthy.

He very well could be the smartest on paper, but wasn't Keith Jardine a member of MENSA or was that just one of those rumors back in the day?

Threads like this are a real reminder to me that I'm 100x times more successful than most of you. The hate that most of you feel is understandable. If I were poor, I'd be pissed off and probably jealous of fighters also.

Yo, I'm not putting Carwin down, but c'mon, "pioneer of the sport"? Maybe to people who are 15 years old.
<{outtahere}>

I think he had debilitating back issues, right?

Lol I remember seeing Carwin crumble under one punch in a couple of his fights, Fedor would have knocked him into the stratosphere back in the day and Francis would wreck him too.

He very well could be the smartest on paper, but wasn't Keith Jardine a member of MENSA or was that just one of those rumors back in the day?
The only thing similar to that around is Wink saying Kieth is "always hanging around the coffe shop reading books, the dude could be a MENSA member if he wanted to", maybe fans took that out of context.

The only fella in mma we know for a fact took a the test and passed as a non active member of MENSA is Aaron Stark.

Lol I remember seeing Carwin crumble under one punch in a couple of his fights, Fedor would have knocked him into the stratosphere back in the day and Francis would wreck him too.
You might want to get your memory checked. Carwin has never been stopped with strikes and got the absolute shit walloped out of him for 5 rounds by JDS.

The only thing similar to that around is Wink saying Kieth is "always hanging around the coffe shop reading books, the dude could be a MENSA member if he wanted to", maybe fans took that out of context.

The only fella in mma we know for a fact took a the test and passed as a non active member of MENSA is Aaron Stark.

Ahh interesting tid bit about Stark, thanks for clarifying on Jardine. By the way, as I just tried to look more in Stark, I stumbled upon this fun little article (your man isn't ranked here, but fun little read nonetheless):

Edit: Nevermind, the link won't work for some reason the article came from bleacher report and is titled 'The Brainiest MMA Fighters Outside of the Cage'

You might want to get your memory checked. Carwin has never been stopped with strikes and got the absolute shit walloped out of him for 5 rounds by JDS.

I didn't say anything about him being stopped with strikes did I?

His power is so overrated

He hit Brock 1000 times without finishing him, and Brock is KNOWN for not being able to take a punch

He has 0 one-punch KO's
This is literally his UFC debut:
PTkGUsk.gif

Sit in the fucking corner, casual.

Threads like this are a real reminder to me that I'm 100x times more successful than most of you. The hate that most of you feel is understandable. If I were poor, I'd be pissed off and probably jealous of fighters also.
Lol, gotta love sherdog.
what do you do for a living, baby girl?

Ahh interesting tid bit about Stark, thanks for clarifying on Jardine. By the way, as I just tried to look more in Stark, I stumbled upon this fun little article (your man isn't ranked here, but fun little read nonetheless):

Edit: Nevermind, the link won't work for some reason the article came from bleacher report and is titled 'The Brainiest MMA Fighters Outside of the Cage'

What? yes he is, that's literally the first article I saw this fact about him.
CTRL+F to search the page and write "stark".

The Brainiest MMA Fighters Outside the Cage | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

This is from the same article you read^

Click the hyper link on the words "mensa member" to take you to the cited reference.

What? yes he is, that's literally the first article I saw this fact about him.
CTRL+F to search the page and write "stark".

The Brainiest MMA Fighters Outside the Cage | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

This is from the same article you read^

Click the hyper link on the words "mensa member" to take you to the cited reference.

Yeah, that's the same article, I didn't mean I didn't see Stark initially, I had meant Carwin, but I actually see him under honorable mentions now too.

Gone too soon, that was a monster of a man for sure.

Also the fight with Lesnar was rigged any sane referee stops that fight. Dana didn't want his cash cow to get TKOd.
Any sane person would say if the fighter was able to continue maybe it shouldn’t have been stopped. It was Carwins job to make lesnar unable to continue. He didnt.

Back