Media Reminder of Alex Hernandez's trash talk

It's ridiculous that that jumped up little dude got 2nd walkout last night...

Put some respect on that shit.

<{JustBleed}>

Skill puts butts in seats.

That is why DJ - arguably the best p4p fighter in the UFC had such high ppv numbers.
What puts butts in seats is the character, the storyline similar to the old WWE/WWF plus a bit of skill to go along with that.
As a hardcore fan it's hard to accept that.

Ppl are too harsh on Hernandez he was just trying to hype up the fight.
I'm sure most mma fighters have a huge respect for Cowboy.

Didn't see the fight, it wasn't that bad of Hernandez. Atleast it was not as bad as James wick

I wish to God the trash talk and obnoxious disrespect between mma fighters (to "sell" a fight that's already sold- does anyone seriously believe shit talking puts butts in seats?) would go away.

Respect your opponent but promise to crush them, act like you've been there and let your skill do all the trash talking you need.

Skill puts butts in seats.

and who the fuck needs to ‘sell a fight’ on the free prelims anyway?!

That is why DJ - arguably the best p4p fighter in the UFC had such high ppv numbers.
What puts butts in seats is the character, the storyline similar to the old WWE/WWF plus a bit of skill to go along with that.
As a hardcore fan it's hard to accept that.
I really only care about skill v. skill, not who can run their mouth.

I don't watch pressers, I don't care about their personal lives.

It's long since I realized nearly all of it is manufactured drama...

And manufactured drama is for women.

I really only care about skill v. skill, not who can run their mouth.

I don't watch pressers, I don't care about their personal lives.

It's long since I realized nearly all of it is manufactured drama...

And manufactured drama is for women.
Bet you used to love TUF though.

Haha fake glove touch guy (WTF with that??!!) gets served. Karma. Fucking pipe down son!

lets be honest,the dude got fed to the wolves..It was his 3rd fight in the UFC and he fought a 30+ fight UFC veteran.. Let the kid build up a resume.

he was also the favourite going into the fight

lets be honest,the dude got fed to the wolves..It was his 3rd fight in the UFC and he fought a 30+ fight UFC veteran.. Let the kid build up a resume.
That's why i was so fucking annoyed at many people picking Hernandez in the fight.

Does a crafty vet like Cowboy just not get credit anymore? People were also picking Mike Perry over him FFS.

I like alex... 100% rooted against him but I'm excited to see him fight again. I liked his trash talk and he uploaded a 3 vid series leading up to the fight. Seems laid back and is a funny guy. Check it out if you're into that type of stuff

That's why i was so fucking annoyed at many people picking Hernandez in the fight.

Does a crafty vet like Cowboy just not get credit anymore? People were also picking Mike Perry over him FFS.

All these new comers trying to get built up fail when they fight veterans.

I love watching prelims. Often good fights buried in there. Up and comers. Hungry.
Not dissing the prelims, I agree you usually get some damn good fights. But you don’t need to ‘sell’ anything because it’s free anyway, more people will watch the prelims than watch the main card.

It was very satisfying watching Cowboy beat him to a pulp.

it's easy to talk shit about the guy, but you have to give him respect for putting himself out there, and trying to make something happen. lots of fighters cry and complain about lack of exposure. well, you have to appreciate the guys who put themselves out there. i think hernandez will learn from this and be back stronger.

Why the fuck would I have to respect some fake-glovetouching shit talker, who has done nothing in the sport, discrediting one of the true legends and OGs that are still active in the game? He was trying to jump ahead of more deserving fighters by calling out someone he thought was an easy stylistic matchup and then acted like a clown to get his name out there. People like him are a big part of why this sport has turned into the circus shitshow that it is.

Yeah. I wish fighters didn't feel they had to make an ass out of themselves to gain attention and get noticed more. But I can't say I blame them after the way others like Conor have been rewarded for circus behavior.

Conor got rewarded because he backed it up come fight night.

Back