Media Reminder of Alex Hernandez's trash talk

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score

cliffs:
- "I just see myself facing an insecure little lad swinging on a saddle with a pop-gun and a feather in his hat"
- "i'll be sending your geriatric ass fuckin yeehawing back to the stables in saturday"
- "It looks like you spent the last 2 terms in the oval office. You look aged and withered"

His face must look messed up this morning.

He got destroyed so bad start to finish.. and cowboy didnt even mention him postnfight cus hes literally irrelevent nobody.

alexander-hernandez-ufc-brooklyn.jpg

cowboy-cerrone.jpg

There was zero doubt in my mind how that would play out. Called for a Cerrone win by TKO in the second round.

I thought it was a brilliant performance by Cowboy and he exended two UFC records with that win.

it's easy to talk shit about the guy, but you have to give him respect for putting himself out there, and trying to make something happen. lots of fighters cry and complain about lack of exposure. well, you have to appreciate the guys who put themselves out there. i think hernandez will learn from this and be back stronger.

Wasn't his debut KO'ng Dariush after he thought he was touching gloves?

Well the last line was pretty spot on tbh.

Best feeling watching Cowboy get that win however.

How the fuck was the guy so confident if Cowboy TORCHES him? I wish I could brainwash myself into having that kind of confidence

lets be honest,the dude got fed to the wolves..It was his 3rd fight in the UFC and he fought a 30+ fight UFC veteran.. Let the kid build up a resume.

Yeah. I wish fighters didn't feel they had to make an ass out of themselves to gain attention and get noticed more. But I can't say I blame them after the way others like Conor have been rewarded for circus behavior.

lets be honest,the dude got fed to the wolves..It was his 3rd fight in the UFC and he fought a 30+ fight UFC veteran.. Let the kid build up a resume.

Actually, this was a dangerous fight for Cerrone. He gets very little from a win as compared to the devastation from a loss vs a young, aggressive fighter. Hernandez asked for the fight because Cerrone's chin is gone, he just couldn't land the big shot he thought he could get early.

His game plan was actually pretty good, that's how other fighters have gotten to Cowboy early in the past. Hernandez just couldn't calm down a little and not be so wild.

Last edited:
I wish to God the trash talk and obnoxious disrespect between mma fighters (to "sell" a fight that's already sold- does anyone seriously believe shit talking puts butts in seats?) would go away.

Respect your opponent but promise to crush them, act like you've been there and let your skill do all the trash talking you need.

Skill puts butts in seats.

He had a lot of confidence and was trying to garner some attention on himself by talking trash. What an asshole, right?

He had the right approach. I hate that buddy buddy shit with cowboy. Cowboy did say something about how Alexander was trying to be nice in the backstage.

Let this be a lesson to everyone who dares to trash talk Dad Cerrone.

Back