reminder Jon beat 22 fight winstreak Glover

source.gif

steroids go into the muscle, not the vein

Nice reference.

in 2012 that was the allegation. Shogun fans denied he turned down the fight for Glover’s debut and we had to watch Glover destroy Kingsbo or Fabio instead.
It wasn't an allegation, Shogun straight up admitted to it. He fought Brandon 'Failed Hype Job' Vera instead

Reminder: Glover just finished Santos who beat Jon Jones. Welcome to 2020

All I see is a guy with 12 inches of height and reach on his opponent, PEDS flowing throw his veins, licence to eye poke and cheat and if all else fails the judges will have his back.

So no I am not impressed by such a guy as the MMA world tends to be with their low standards.

Remember that overhook/arm wrench Jones did early on
in the fight.

edit beat me to it.

Guy dominates Glover and can’t take Thiago down when Glover tore thru Thiago like a paper bag on the ground

check the timeline. What changed

Jon’s career is shady and questionable as shit, and I don’t even care about him personally
People will point to PEDs but I'm not convince Jon has stopped taking them.
I think Jon just peaked young and is on the down side of his career.

Yet Jones had to weasel a decision against a crippled Santos whereas Glover managed to finish him twice in one fight. Styles make fights, but in this case a shit load of PEDs doesn't hurt either.

unbeaten glover too in ufc before jon too
<Kobe213>

People will point to PEDs but I'm not convince Jon has stopped taking them.
I think Jon just peaked young and is on the down side of his career.
That’s possible too and Glover clearly has refined his takedowns, wrestling and top game. Why not both?

I doubt he’s on the same cocktail with USADA and his positive tests

beating a dangerous glover in his prime who was able to handle thiago on the ground while jon was able to man handle glover.

Jon-Jones-vs-Glover-Teixeira-Shoulder-Crank-GIF.gif

4BGLQzo.gif

DGi0QXh.gif
it shows you how hallow the division is, that a journeymen MW is a LHW contender even after being up and down since his injury and that a 40 man can beat him. Glover is good but if this division had talent, he's not going to beat them.

Back