Reminder: Jake Shields won a stand up fight against Woodley & Rory outclassed him

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Its crazy to think that Woodley is still over rated

Before the fight all of sherdog had Woodley destroying the unproven prospect Till

Now suddenly Woodley is a GOAT for beating the same young prospect who sherdoggers were thrashing just a day ago

Let's keep things in perspective and keep reality in check

That video is simply a reminder

Colby vs Woodley is the real pick'em fight

Woodley is great, but over hyped and over rated on sherdog.

Woodley isn't untouchable. He's been EMBARRESSED numerous times before in MMA. He's been KOd. He's lost. Woodley is very beatable. Very beatable

Rory definetly outclassed him.

Jake grinded one out from what I remember. Don’t remember much standup, just clinches. All I truly remember was that it wasn’t worth a second viewing to refresh my memory.

Reminder, fighters get better from fight to fight and some learn from mistakes and losses

All the racists can do at this point is just cling onto the only white hope who actually got a UD over Woodley in Rory MacDonald many years and the split decision robbery against Jake Shields or reach even further with the roided Nate Marquardt fight earlier in Woodley's career.

This is part of the systematic racism that Woodley is talking about which is subtle and insidious, holding minorities to different and higher standards just so they can shit on.

Not conforming to racist stereotypes, like the Mandingo fighter or the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights.

Respect to Woodley for speaking out well against racism in the MMA community and the UFC and for not conform to one of those racial stereotypes.

Justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till at UFC 228.

Come on racists, let the anger and butthurt flow through!

Its crazy to think that Woodley is still over rated

Before the fight all of sherdog had Woodley destroying the unproven prospect Till

Now suddenly Woodley is a GOAT for beating the same young prospect who sherdoggers were thrashing just a day ago

Let's keep things in perspective and keep reality in check

That video is simply a reminder

Colby vs Woodley is the real pick'em fight

Woodley is great, but over hyped and over rated on sherdog.

Woodley isn't untouchable. He's been EMBARRESSED numerous times before in MMA. He's been KOd. He's lost. Woodley is very beatable. Very beatable

Reminder: Lawler reconstructed Rory's face then Woodley put Lawler out with one punch.

We all can play mma math.

And you have never read or hear anyone say that Woodley is "untouchable". You put that in your own head.

woodley landed the best punch on shields of the whole fight literally that shook shields

Rory legit beat Woodley but I remember watching Shields/Woodley and thinking what a snooze fest it was but thinking Woodley won, so
tenor.gif

Back