Reminder: Greg Hardy fights again tonight

tenor.gif

The charges were dropped so no he shouldn't be in jail. In any case this is Ultimate Fighting Championships not Ultimate Morality Championships. I'm in it to see who's the biggest badass I couldn't care less if you went to jail for assault like Gus did or if you support a mass murdering homophobic Russian dictator like Putin, which much any fighter from the Caucasus qualifies. As long as they can get away with it why should I care.

I know fighters aren't all saints but dana before said he cant stand men who put there hands on woman he even fired a fighter over it now he acting like greg hardy is a saint of a man.

greg hardy paid her off or he be in jail

It is a Tuesday night on fightpass, its the perfect place to try and build with can fighting.

Yeah but not signing 2,3 or 4 fighters every single event?1 and 2 if it's an obvious extra pick.We have enough non-UFC level TUF fighters that couldn't win a fight in TUF but are signed.It's just too much.Also,no one should get into the UFC beating a punching bag.

um, lol. Alistair could just cover his face and spam leg kicks until Hardy's breaks.

Hardy is an interesting talent. But, it's not as if he's some special sort of breed of human that's never been in the UFC before. You guys realize that people like Mitrione played in the NFL right? Hell, even Abu-Schaubi was a college FB player.

With that said, I'll watch because I like to see people get KO'd. Hopefully he improves each time out and actually does something good here in the sport.
Unlikely. Overeem is a shell of himself and could never take big shots in the first place.

I don't know jack about the NFL but apparently hardy was very good in it, in a different league than the likes of Mitrione. I'm not predicting success for him based on that - I'm predicting success for him because the division is atrocious, full of KOTC level fighters.

HW is the only division this could happen.

Also, dudes getting destroyed by the first real fighter he faces

Depends on how he does in his next couple fights, we can finally put the A level athlete myth to rest.

I know fighters aren't all saints but dana before said he cant stand men who put there hands on woman he even fired a fighter over it now he acting like greg hardy is a saint of a man.

greg hardy paid her off or he be in jail

Your first mistake was believing in Dana's lies.

He is already a top 10 heavyweight tbh. Better to be building up his resume as a contender right now.

I haven't found him to be all that impressive.

I wouldn't pick him over any of the top 10...
DC
Stipe
Blaydes
Volkov
Lewis
N’gannou
Overeem
Werdum
JDS
Hunt

I really don’t get this forums fetish for “A level” athletes, all ten of those guys fuck Hardy up BADLY

Unlikely. Overeem is a shell of himself and could never take big shots in the first place.

I don't know jack about the NFL but apparently hardy was very good in it, in a different league than the likes of Mitrione. I'm not predicting success for him based on that - I'm predicting success for him because the division is atrocious, full of KOTC level fighters.

...lol

Your first mistake was believing in Dana's lies.
he said it before everything he said was lies. I mean I get it easy for ufc to make a statement with a nobody fighter who only be on fight pass but give it star all the roke they want.

he said it before everything he said was lies. I mean I get it easy for ufc to make a statement with a nobody fighter who only be on fight pass but give it star all the roke they want.
That's not just the UFC that's how the real world works you need to accept it and move on.

You are both delusional. The division is laughable.

Yes and Greg Hardy is 1 fight into his career. Relax buddy, if you watch this fights, he has still a ways to go as far as technique. If he doesn’t KO those guys in his first burst, he would be beaten down. You’re talking about guys who get punched in the face for a living. Not saying they will survive a shot, but this is what they train for.

To suggest that Hardy is going to just crush everyone in the top 10 is laughable. People said Francis was the best thing ever prior to Stipe and Stipe made him look like a fucking amateur.

Now take an actual amateur like Hardy and put him in there vs Stipe. The results would not be in Greg’s favor more often than not.

You are both delusional. The division is laughable.

So some nfl dude knocks out some piece of shit can on a Tuesday and that means he can hang with absolute killers like Hunt, Overeem, Blaydes and Werdum? Ok buddy

So some nfl dude knocks out some piece of shit can on a Tuesday and that means he can hang with absolute killers like Hunt, Overeem, Blaydes and Werdum? Ok buddy
Overeem yes

Probably not the rest yet

Back