Reminder: "Eddie signed for the same purse to fight me, imagine that, ha!" - Conor

I would love the chaos of a Diaz brother with a UFC gold belt he will show all the other fighters how it's done in dealing with Dana and the co.

They both have nothing for Khabib outside of a small punchers chance. Eddie won't stop that grappling but you are right Dustin really can't do much he was taken down and control by Eddie that tells me Khabib can do it better.
Nate is the hero we need, but not what we deserve.

Wasn't a smart move by his management team to take the default contract. You should use all the leverage you got in the PPV entertainment business because it could be your one and only chance at a big paycheck, and that's what happened.

They scared him with Khabib, they said sign the Conor deal if not then sign the Khabib fight.. he chose the Conor fight thinking he still has the PPV share to make some millions and said screw it to the purse and new figures he wanted.

Then after it was public that Dana used Khabib to intimidated both Conor and Eddie into the deals most lucrative for the UFC he felt guilty or better said bad PR and offered 100 grand to Khabib for his 'assistance' but guess what Khabib turned it down and said he will make his own money by fighting not by signing contracts for company bully tactics.

Khabib is the dummy saying that he fights for legacy not money. Also that he'd fight Conor for free. So, he's either stupid or a lair.
Similar to the good ol "anytime, anywhere" when fighters are asking for fights, they are not exactly lying but there is more than just fighting. Im guessing he would fight for free if its an actual free fight, not on a PPV and get nothing.

fM9n1Gt.gif

I gotta know how the hell you found that emoji. I made it a few days ago, hid it deep in the bowels of the internet, and have not even posted it myself. Yet here you are, using my own emoji before I even used it. I gots to know how.

I gotta know how the hell you found that emoji. I made it a few days ago, hid it deep in the bowels of the internet, and have not even posted it myself. Yet here you are, using my own emoji before I even used it. I gots to know how.

Haha :D thanks a lot for it. :p

A little something was shared in a private chat and when I fallowed that little something I discovered a treasure chest of gifs!

<{1-7}><Oku04><Kpop775>

Haha :D thanks a lot for it. :p

A little something was shared in a private chat and when I fallowed that little something I discovered a treasure chest of gifs!

<{1-7}><Oku04><Kpop775>

haha you found gold!! ;-) not many know...

Khabib said he would fight conor for free if it was just the 2 of them. .Not to make the ufc money. People sure skew things. He basically said that of the ufc and conor are getting paid well Then so shoild he. I agree with him 100% its the fight people want to see and would be the best selling ppv ever. Pay the man already.

That scummy Abdelazziz will try his best for the UFC to sweeten the tiramisu cake, just like Koalabieber likes it.

Khabib shouldn't get what he regularly gets paid...But he also shouldn't have said he doesn't care about money and that he'd fight Conor for free.

He comes out looking stupid and shook

Funny how not so long ago khabib said he'd fight Conor for free

"I'm the most active champion there is".

We've seen how that turned out too.

These idiots would be bitching about anything. They are looking for any excuse to shift the blame from Conor to someone else as to why the fight has not happened yet.

This fight will be huge. And Khabib is also part of the reason. Conor is not the only selling factor here. This fight could very well be bigger than the Diaz fight.

Also Boxing dishes out double digit million purses for big fights that do not even exceed one million buys or do so just barely. The UFC s ripping them off anyway.

But hey lets just shit on fighters wanting to be paid.

Oh and of course they would make fun of him not renegotiating for this fight like Eddie did.

Khabib has leverage on the UFC he should stall until he gets what he wants

Conor fan: no Conor make all the money and Khabib for free.. yes that sounds right.

Let's take things out of context we are good at that on sherdog.
Yes, some Conor fans are very picky and choosey when it comes down to these things. God forbid if you bring up something Conor said to hype a fight.

That's why I don't get people giving Khabibi a hard time for this, a fight against one of the biggest stars in the history of combat sports is not a regular title defense, not trying to get some extra cash is stupid.

Because he said he'd do it for free(nobody expects him to), talks about money not being important and that he only cares about his legacy.

After all that, he's now pricing himself out of the fight. As a fan i don't see how you can be annoyed by that.

Timestamped:

UFC pressured Eddie to take the Conor fight for the same purse and stock champ PPV share. Conor knew this and was making fun of him.

Eddie had a choice to make it was either the Conor fight or the Khabib fight remember when another contract was sent to fight Khabib (the time the UFC tried to scare both of them in signing the contracts or they get Khabib).

One thing that did surprise Alvarez was the fact the Conor was privy to his contractual terms with UFC, information he says the mouthy Irishman should not have. Eddie:
"A little bit surprised. I don't think he should have stuff like that or should know things about how much money I am making and things of that sort. I don't know who told him or what was what. But why does he give a shit?"

Now the UFC is trying to make Khabib take the fight cheap and what did our initiated sherdog fans do ? they play right into their hands, they forgot everything that we learned from the past.

fM9n1Gt.gif
Hmmm... yeah, I remember when all this went down. I think it's a tad bit of "trollness" to say that they used Khabib to scare the other guyz... lol... but what evz.

My thinking here is that if Conor gets a piece of the PPV that maybe he gets less if someone else is getting a piece as well. So that would explain why Conor knew Eddie's deal. I'm getting this point of view from Conor making a big deal at one point that nobody else on his card should get PPV points. I recall Woodley being in on that & saying that he understood that since Conor is the one selling it over a million buys. So it makes you wonder why he was so adament about that.

As mentioned... I'm guessing that he gets less if someone else is dipping from the pot. If that's the case, then he most certainly does need to know the terms of their involvement.

Back