REMINDER: Canelo is very good.

Second best record among active boxers.

I’m not a huge fan, but he brings the goods.

Conflicting reminders. Cancel each other out. Now what?

Yeah but mine is true. I don't care if you like him or not he is an A level talent period.

He is indeed very good. Just not great.

Second best record among active boxers.

I’m not a huge fan, but he brings the goods.
Same here, not the biggest fan but do look forward to his fights.

ATG in the making. Amazed not more are enjoying the moment.

In twenty years time they’ll be telling everyone about these moments, and how much they enjoyed them.

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be a fan. Dude is the classiest technician out there today. Everything you want from the highest level boxer. No flash, all substance.

He was amazing in Rocketman. I'd be surprised if he wouldn't be nominated for an Oscar.

canelo is very good. Do agree that he isnt an All Time Great yet, but he is definitely one in the making. Needs a couple more key fight before we can have discussion about atg status.

tainted taco meat will always haunt him, though.

If he beats Kovalev at 175 (no catchweight BS), then he's firmly in the conversation of being the greatest Mexican boxer in history.

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be a fan. .
Because he ruined Golovkin's unblemished record.

To be fair, the catch weight stuff rubbed some people the wrong way. I just figure he had to do it to get a couple of big fights so he made a few guys do it to get a shot at him. There were no catch weights in his most important fights.

He would belong on the list....but not the number 1 spot
If he won a championship at Lightheavy against one of the top 2 LHWs of the past decade, I can't imagine who you'd rate higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back