Reminder: Canelo is not that good

How come all the crybabies still picked Golovkin to knock Canelos head off? He was old and washed up right? Whyd you pick him to win?
They decided he was old and washed up after the fight.

He fought Danny 2 1/2 years ago. Keep playing stupid though.
Really? Stupid because we have different opinions? Egg is way past his prime...doesn't mean he will keep losing. It only means he isn't as crisp, durable and start to get hurt when get hit.

Really? Stupid because we have different opinions? Egg is way past his prime...doesn't mean he will keep losing. It only means he isn't as crisp, durable and start to get hurt when get hit.
When he fought Danny isnt an opinion, its a fact. You trying to say hes not at his peak while referencing a fight from years ago its just silly. No one was saying shit that he had slowed down or looked past it. He was praised for beating (in most eyes) a damn good opponent.

Or maybe once they're 35 years old, begin to slow down, put in a bad fight vs Jacobs and you avoid guy for years.
Fucking lmao @ that being a bad fight vs Jacobs. Guess you didnt watch it.

How come all the crybabies still picked Golovkin to knock Canelos head off? He was old and washed up right? Whyd you pick him to win?
Golovkin just fought fighters with no chin. Hence why he couldn't drop Jacobs. He couldn't KO Kell Brook and obviously couldn't rock Canelo.

All this hype about GGG's power was exposed in those fights. GGG just has a clean technique with a horrible frame and curved shoulders.

Golovkin just fought fighters with no chin. Hence why he couldn't drop Jacobs. He couldn't KO Kell Brook and obviously couldn't rock Canelo.

All this hype about GGG's power was exposed in those fights. GGG just has a clean technique with a horrible frame and curved shoulders.
he did drop jacobs. he did it in the 4th round. he didn't KO kell brook, he just broke his face.

and the only person to have ever rocked canelo was cotto's brother, when canelo was 20 years old.

saying GGG's power was exposed is laughable. the man was a murderous puncher in his prime.

Or maybe once they're 35 years old, begin to slow down, put in a bad fight vs Jacobs and you avoid guy for years.

I'm not going to say Golovkin was at his peak because he wasn't, but Jacobs was also far and away the best fighter he ever fought.

he did drop jacobs. he did it in the 4th round. he didn't KO kell brook, he just broke his face.

and the only person to have ever rocked canelo was cotto's brother, when canelo was 20 years old.

saying GGG's power was exposed is laughable. the man was a murderous puncher in his prime.

It turns out maybe the best defensive fighter in the sport who also owns a granite chin is hard to stop. Who would've known?

1378927156_fuck-this-thread-im-out.gif.gif

Canelos defense has improved drastically since then, there's no way Floyd would rematch him now.

Fucking lmao @ tha.t being a bad fight vs Jacobs. Guess you didnt watch it.
um... what would you call a good fight? just asking. fight panned out pretty similar to what i predicted actually. canello roasted jacobs up pretty badly with his counters early but the moment jacobs cracked him with one he didn't really want a part of it. he certainly out worked jacobs but his unwillingness to engage in a scrap unless it is on his terms will always be a detriment to some fight fans. you call it smart fighting, i call it um, are, cough cough...

um... what would you call a good fight? just asking. fight panned out pretty similar to what i predicted actually. canello roasted jacobs up pretty badly with his counters early but the moment jacobs cracked him with one he didn't really want a part of it. he certainly out worked jacobs but his unwillingness to engage in a scrap unless it is on his terms will always be a detriment to some fight fans. you call it smart fighting, i call it um, are, cough cough...
For one, my comment was about Golovkin’s fight with Jacobs. Second, if you think Canelo’s performance against Jacobs is anything other than fantastic you likely arent worth having a discussion with. Lastly, Canelo didnt back off when Jacobs cracked him. In fact, he fired right back and walked right at him.

Back