REMINDER : Belfort KTFO Henderson twice.

untitled-9j9swf.gif
Bisping showing everyone where he likes to take it

This is slightly off-topic but one thing that's always puzzled me about Vitor was his belief in a Diety coupled with his low testosterone and subsequent TRT usage. Do these things not seem contradictory to him? Obviously God gave him low testosterone for a reason, a sign to change career paths maybe? Who knows? Anyway, Vitor taking TRT is either saying he knows better than God or he doesn't believe in him the way he says he does. I liked Vitor before he got all "young Lion, old dinosaur" on us but the dude just seems like a walking contradiction to me. He's similar to Jones in that regard, God this, God that, then lies, cheats and steals worse than most non-believers.
To play devil’s advocate, he may have saw these as an opportunity from god.

Let's not act like Hendo wasn't TRT'ed up as well

Yes, but is it even on the same level?

Tr therapy is for those who are low on testosterone. Vitor went into the ring on many occasions with veins exploding out of his eyeballs.

At least when Henderson stopped, you could see he dropped a level. When Vitor stopped, he ended up being KO’ed in everyone’s highlight reel, looking like a complete mismatch.

Last edited:
This is slightly off-topic but one thing that's always puzzled me about Vitor was his belief in a Diety coupled with his low testosterone and subsequent TRT usage. Do these things not seem contradictory to him? Obviously God gave him low testosterone for a reason, a sign to change career paths maybe? Who knows? Anyway, Vitor taking TRT is either saying he knows better than God or he doesn't believe in him the way he says he does. I liked Vitor before he got all "young Lion, old dinosaur" on us but the dude just seems like a walking contradiction to me. He's similar to Jones in that regard, God this, God that, then lies, cheats and steals worse than most non-believers.

It’s like that where I work.

The preachers are the worst offenders. They speak as though they are on a lofty pedestal, then proceed to act like complete hypocrites.

It’s like they hide behind their wrongdoings, figuring their loyalty to their religion will suffice.

No Weidman waited long enough for him to be off it.

We all know TRT kills Weidman, which is funny because since usada came in Weidman is what 2-3?
He was fighting better fighters. Juiced up Romero on probably the most advanced PEDs available, his probable worst matchup at MW in Rockhold and a bs TKO loss to Moose.

all of those fighters are worse matchups for him than Anderson Silva at any stage of Silva's career.

You can’t ask for a much better run than Vitor tbh. He fought all around the world, spanned multiple eras and generations, made a ton of money, became a hero in his country, and massively respected amongst the MMA world.

You don’t have to be a GOAT to be considered successful

Vitor did it at the very end of a 20+ year career for Hendo, and Vitor was clearly still juicing. Not that Hendo was the cleanest fighter, but his piss didn't melt steel

A top 10 fighter for what 20 years? Not many others have done that.

Back