REMINDER : Belfort KTFO Henderson twice.

untitled-9j9swf.gif

Who cares hendo was past his prime in both fights

Beat a shot Henderson twice.

Prime Hendo he holds an L against.

Vitor Bumfort is a born loser. Lost to the vast majority of good fighters he faced.

Imagine being juiced off your tits and still a loser.

ktfo rockhold also

Vitor doesn’t need any reminders of how great he was, everybody knows he was one of the greatest KO artists in mma history and he is a legend of the sport.

Yeah juiced out of his mind....how underrated.

Let's not act like Hendo wasn't TRT'ed up as well

premature stoppage both time, hendersons never been ko'd, he gots rocked in almost every fight and usually comes back to ko his opponent.

And then he choked on his juice when he got his shot against Weidman for the strap.

Get off the internet kid. Vitor had the balls to fight in the age when NHB was hard core as fuck, at the age of 18, and has been entertaining fans, putting his health on the line, and fighting a whose who of MMA for over 20 years. Have a little respect and stop being salty that he accomplished more than you can ever dream of.
Heh, you just described the majority of Sherbros. I suppose you could say what fun would it be not to be able to crap on fighters you dont like, but then you would look like the salty 3rd grader you are. (not you specifically)

Both fighters are up there in my all-time favorites.

Hendo's slowly walk forward looking down gameplan sucked and allowed him to be KTFO'd.

This is slightly off-topic but one thing that's always puzzled me about Vitor was his belief in a Diety coupled with his low testosterone and subsequent TRT usage. Do these things not seem contradictory to him? Obviously God gave him low testosterone for a reason, a sign to change career paths maybe? Who knows? Anyway, Vitor taking TRT is either saying he knows better than God or he doesn't believe in him the way he says he does. I liked Vitor before he got all "young Lion, old dinosaur" on us but the dude just seems like a walking contradiction to me. He's similar to Jones in that regard, God this, God that, then lies, cheats and steals worse than most non-believers.

Back