*Reminder* Anderson Silva still holds record for longest UFC win streak

I was a fan of him and Jon but fuck both of them. I'll stick with legit athletes.

If GSP fights 3 more times he could very well tie that record.

Weidman didn't figure him out. He was old as shit and his slowed reflexes made all the difference against a young and hungry prospect.
exactly. it was not like weidman took him down and ground and pounded him to a UD or to a tko. Weidman caught him while Anderson was playing his very own game. Weidman's first reaction was to baffle "this disrespectful mf"... not really gameplan oriented, was he?

people like to take away from his greatness,at a time he was virtually unbeatable

DJ losing to Cejudo last night reminded me of Anderson’s historic streak and record that he still holds today.

16 UFC wins in a row
14 finishes (11 KO/TKO, 3 SUB)
10 title defenses (Lutter should be 11)

Anderson submitted strong wrestlers like Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen, and of course the Michael Jordan of BJJ Travis Lutter. KO’d the most dangerous striker he faced, Vitor Belfort. 3-0 all KOs at LHW including flawlessly matrixing former LHW champ Forrest Griffin.

What a rightful winstreak to hold this record. MW GOAT
View attachment 417537

Man that's just crazy. I remember watching AS fighting Komi on ROTR 8 in Hawaii. Saw the DQ and just shrugged the shoulders but still seeing a pretty sick up kick. Then only to see him fight on TV against Chris Leben and just starch him. 12 years later, considered to be one of the GOATs and reigned with terror.

War Silva

28p286.jpg

tumblr_lxkckrKpRy1qczqovo1_500.gif

slomoandersondropsleben_medium.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

andysilvacover_original.jpg

Multiple PED cheats and TRT abusers are on the list too so put your steroid card away haters

<{silvanormal}>
Seriously its like they dont understand the fight game at all.

If you dont look at Anderson Silva (or Jon Jones for that matter) as top 3 GOAT, you're delusional and probably a fan of PRIDE FC fighters who were almost all juicing.

TJ should be at 14 in a row tbh, two split decision losses he should have won and he'd be in line to break that record.

According to the commentators last night, he’s at least the second best mixed martial artist of all time

DJ losing to Cejudo last night reminded me of Anderson’s historic streak and record that he still holds today.

16 UFC wins in a row
14 finishes (11 KO/TKO, 3 SUB)
10 title defenses (Lutter should be 11)

Anderson submitted strong wrestlers like Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen, and of course the Michael Jordan of BJJ Travis Lutter. KO’d the most dangerous striker he faced, Vitor Belfort. 3-0 all KOs at LHW including flawlessly matrixing former LHW champ Forrest Griffin.

What a rightful winstreak to hold this record. MW GOAT
View attachment 417537
ok, we get it... you found Anderson Silva's wikipedia page

would you like a cookie for it?

Anderson be triggering the shit out of the insecure sherdoggers...

YellowBanenoo is an insecure kid with a 2017 join date lol

The shit I just recently took meant more than anything this kid has to say

Anderson is so GOAT he converted me from being an Anderson hater. Crazy

Back