REMINDER: An injured Nate is worse off than 2 week Nate

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are forgetting that Nate was injured and came into that fight with a broken rib.

You can tell he was injured when Conor just jabbed his body and Nate looked like he was going to fold in the 4th round.

"I was just boxing and I really hurt my rib, I got hit in the body by my opponent, Alex Sanchez who’s a really good boxer, and that put me out of sparring about two and a half weeks ago. I got that all on tape so just to set it off"
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...m-training-conor-mcgregor-fight-a7203451.html

Here is the guy who broke Nate's ribs. He predicted Nate would outbox Conor back when he tried to replace Aldo (Chad Mendes ended up replacing him at UFC 189)

Last edited:
Nate lost round 2 and it's not even close.

I hate Conor and his idiotic fan base but it is pointless to bring this up now. If Nate had won he wouldn't be talking about this and saying it was a factor in his performance being hindered.

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

Reminder Queen B's threads are still more trash than Dom Kennedy's career.

Conor was better prepared the second time. Let's face it, Diaz couldn't do shit in both fights until Conor started slowing down.

Nate would take the 3rd fight at 170 or 155 ...but Dana won't let it happen because, get this: Nate "too big".

Conor was better prepared the second time. Let's face it, Diaz couldn't do shit in both fights until Conor started slowing down.
He still almost finished Conor in the 2nd fight that he shouldve won

This is so embarrassing for you.

Nate got his ass knocked around the ring like he stole something in the 2nd fight.
No, Nate absolutely did not have a broken rib.

Seek therapy quickly.

He still almost finished Conor in the 2nd fight that he shouldve won

He was at no point close to finishing Conor in the second. Winging slaps against Conor's arms wasn't going to get a stoppage.

Guy who injured Nate predicts how Nate/Conor would go before UFC 189

"If Nate ever fights Conor, Nate Diaz is gonna box him and put a lot of hands on him"

Where's the X-ray of the broken rib?
Conor 1,2,4.
TS=slurp, slurp.

Back