Reminder: Aldo turned down Holloway fight at UFC 205

Jesus Christ. Are you going to make an Aldo hate thread every hour on the hour?

I would think that you would get the hint when all the horseshit you posted yesterday was wastelanded.

Are you two idiots to dumb to realize that you just admitted that Aldo turned down the fight?
How did he turn down the fight, Aldo said yes to 208 and Max said no ?

None of that matters at all. The UFC had already tried several times to get Aldo to fight the top guy in Holloway. A conor rematch was never on the table. Just a demand of Waldo.

Aldo ducked Holloway several times, and is ducking him now.

Ok.. so you're just a dummy/not worth anyone's time. Noted.

Aldo was right. It would be retarded to defend an interim belt. The champion was healthy and the logical next step was to unify the titles. There was no reason for him to do McGregor's work. Now that McGregor vacated the title, he's willing to defend the FW belt.

He can't defend a belt he doesn't own for one. He has a fake belt just like Holloway does. He doesn't believe he can beat Holloway. If he did he'd rush to get that fight over with the same way he did with Lamas when he was trying to avoid fighting Mendes a 2nd time.

Why are you guys so afraid of Aldo fighting Holloway? What are you guys so worried about? You are the same guys who whined about Conor not defending, but now are wanting Aldo to duck other guys and are wanting him to go to another division?

What the fuck do you guys really want?

Just Hollaway fans (wasn't even aware he had any) trying to damage control lol
I'm an open fan of both.

I imagine the fiasco is due to the
landscape of the promotion & the
methods used to gain notoriety.

The divisions that are being held up
are filled with unsatisfied sharks.

Holloway-10 fight winning streak
Ferguson-9 fight winning streak
Khabib-Forever fight winning streak
Aldo-top 3 greatest champions ever

It's the holidays & I'm sure they're
each realizing their worth as well
as their places in the organization.
Especially under the new owners.

I just want to see these great fighters
get paid. & watch some great fights.

Jesus Christ. Are you going to make an Aldo hate thread every hour on the hour?

I would think that you would get the hint when all the horseshit you posted yesterday was wastelanded.

I aint going nowhere. Get used to it.

Holloway called Aldo out, Aldo said ok, Holloway then said he's not fighting anymore because Christmas, Aldo says ok, Holloway calls him a ducker, Aldo says ok, Holloway gets hurt

MAKE IT STOP
<{titihmm}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back