*Reminder* 41 year old 2 Day notice Silva performed better vs DC than HW champ Stipe did.

Lmao neutralized DC's stop game.

I thought it was obvious that DC didn't want to seriously hurt him as a thank you for taking the fight.

Lmao neutralized DC's stop game.

I thought it was obvious that DC didn't want to seriously hurt him as a thank you for taking the fight.
when the cage is locked, there´s no "thank you"...

MMA fans...lmao

Stipe is a bum and needs to go back to hanging up on his wife while and he and his slobbo buddies think it's the most hilarious thing ever.

It's 2018 and any objective person can still see the Anderson Silva fan base is still the most desperate and pathetic fan base in MMA history. They have no shame.

As much as I love him, Silva was dominated badly in that fight. He not only lost every round...but a rnd or 2 was scored 10-8.

Anderson is the GOAT.

A lot of ignorance floats around regarding this sport and can't understand how much better than everyone else he truly is.

No we're good.

And we fully understand the idea that Anderson Silva is so much better than everyone else is nothing short of laughable. It's insulting to anyone who actually watches and values MMA.

DC had faaaaaaaaaaaar more time to do film study on Stipe. Which is why he could notice a flaw in Stipe's transition from the clinch that he might, and did, take advantage of. Not inconceivable that he would have lost against Stipe if he had only two day's notice.

Zero training camp or sparring for Silva and he was at least 30lbs lighter than DC was in the cage. Risked his health to help save the ufc 200 main card.

Got taken down by DC but completely neutralized DCs top game and avoided damage.

Stood toe to toe in the pocket with a 15-0 HW with legit KO power. Managed to visibly hurt DC with a body kick in round 3. Really the only guy to visibly hurt DC beside Jon Jones.
View attachment 422403

Meanwhile the longest reigning 3 time defending HW champion Stipe Miocic got KO’d inside one round. Makes Silva’s short notice performance that much more impressive. Imagine Prime Silva vs DC in a 5 round fight.. would’ve been amazing.
<{silvanormal}>

Very impressive for sure. However, Rumble did knock DC across the cage and Gus did hurt him as well.

Reminder - Chris Weidman performed better against Silva than DC did.

Does that mean Weidman is better than DC? hell no.

Does this mean that Silva would beat Stipe? No
No it means Weidman would beat Stipe lol
But then Luke beat him and Bisping and GSP added in and there you go, GSP beats Stipe

I can’t even say that with a straight face

Anyone can lose by any means on any given day. Why is this still a surprise to some people?

DC had faaaaaaaaaaaar more time to do film study on Stipe. Which is why he could notice a flaw in Stipe's transition from the clinch that he might, and did, take advantage of. Not inconceivable that he would have lost against Stipe if he had only two day's notice.

That lockdown from te bottom would’ve given DC fits anyways, even with preparation. That was a little wrinkle Anderson added to his game he had not used before. A rematch would be a lopsided affair in DC’s favor though.

No it means Weidman would beat Stipe lol
But then Luke beat him and Bisping and GSP added in and there you go, GSP beats Stipe

I can’t even say that with a straight face

Matt Serra beat GSP

Matt Serra would have been the heavyweight champion if he fought Stipe on July 6th...

DC carried Silva. It was obvious. The same way DC took it easy on Hendo

Who care. All are great that is what matters

DC carried Silva. It was obvious. The same way DC took it easy on Hendo
I dont think dc took easy on dan. He tossed Dans ass flat ass on his back as hard as he fucking could

Back