Remembering Jon Jones loss!!!

thread needs more beef action!

wheres_the_beef-100510.gif

Sonnen almost pulled off the Hamill trick by rope a doping Jones then breaking his toe....If the first round would have ended, Jones wouldnt have been able to continue and Sonnen would be champ.

And the fourms went spastic and slammed sonnen for his ' joint malipulation' a illegal technique

All I remember was a young whipper snapper trying to turn a deaf man blind, I seriously thought Hamil would be under assisted living afterwards being fed from a straw an re taught how to speak again.

I laughed my ass off on a recent event where the corner kept screaming "9 to 5!", as in telling the fighter to throw elbows. What a goddamn retarded rule

Yeah..well hamill can always point to the record book and say I whooped Jones ass...Its right there in the book.

Outsmarted by Matt Hamill... Are you serious?!

TROLL job at its finest!

The fact that hammil beat him off his back is even more impressive!

I'm suprised nobody talks about when Jon Jones was outsmarted by Matt Hamill. Matt Hamill used the smart tactic of the Ali rope a dope by allowing Jon Jones to take him down, even though Hamill was an olympic alternate. And Hamill knowing Jon Jones is a big cheater, allowed Jones to continually elbow him, knowing that Jones would use illegal elbows, since he cheats in most of his matches, and making sure the ref couldnt turn a blind eye.

In my opinion that was an amazing strategy by Matt Hamill and a dominating win in my opinion. I wonder why noone else has tried that tactic, or why Matt Hamill doesn't get his rematch, because he is the one guy to completely outsmart and outclass Jones.

You meant, why Jones doesnt get his rematch against the uncrowned champ

the definition of 'outclassing someone' has be changed to 'getting mauled in a fight until your attacker accidentally gets himself DQ'd'

....they should really send a memo out for shit like this...

jon-jones-matt-hamill-1.gif

His face was immediately like "I didn't do it!" so he knew he was cheating.

And an important point to make is he tried the legal elbows but Hamill blocked them so he went for the illegal ones.

In my mind Hamill is the rightful winner.

What!!!!!!!THe guy lost the fight....Jones was outclassed in every way.

Sonnen almost pulled off the Hamill trick by rope a doping Jones then breaking his toe....If the first round would have ended, Jones wouldnt have been able to continue and Sonnen would be champ.

You're trying entirely too hard. The key to trolling is subtlety.

You, are not.

-3/10

The strategy actually has a name. It's called "The Stigmata Defense" and the basic premise is to lie on the ground and get elbowed until your eyes bleed.

The "Stigmata Defense" didn't work out too well for Shogun.

what an awful attempt at trolling. one of the worst ever. 0/10

jon-jones-matt-hamill-1.gif

His face was immediately like "I didn't do it!" so he knew he was cheating.

And an important point to make is he tried the legal elbows but Hamill blocked them so he went for the illegal ones.

In my mind Hamill is the rightful winner.

your posts get worse every day

Wasn't Hamill an olympic alternate for the special olympics?

Yeah..well hamill can always point to the record book and say I whooped Jones ass...Its right there in the book.

don't forget....according to most shertards on here, any TKO means a finish, therefore, HAMMIL FINISHED JONES!!

Back