Remember when this happened to Silva?

Two of those 2019 pictures are of Anderson taking punches to the face, and another is of Irsael catching Anderson's kick.
I'm confused by this thread.

Lol even more hilarious with a GSP av.
GSP is the GOAT .
Two of those 2019 pictures are of Anderson taking punches to the face, and another is of Irsael catching Anderson's kick.
I'm confused by this thread.
He just made this thread in order to talk some shit about GSP lol GSP living rentfree inside his head

I'm cool with Silva and Fedor being at the top, I just can't put GSP over Fedor or Andy, but I'd put him over Bones if just slightly. Andy is obviously the most skilled, GSP is the best natural athlete, and Fedor had arguably the best run in the history of the sport.

Silva went from this in 2013...
source.gif

To this, at 43, in 2019.
View attachment 522825

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 522831

From brutal career ending injury, to going toe to toe with one of the most dangerous young strikers in mma.

This is why Silva belongs with Bones and Fedor as the best to EVER do it.

Inb4 Vaseline cheat supporters start whining about other fighters "cheating".
Vaseline and steroid cheat
DQpOOgL.gif

Last edited:
Anderoid fans the only group who treat losses like wins.

Times are hard for the nuthuggers

Anderson is no doubt the greatest UFC fighter of all time:
Here is the correct order:
1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. GSP
4.Jones / Aldo

Only if you're a moron so that's why yo keep giving it as an answer.

Silva was good for 6 years against distinctly average opposition and the only wrestler he fought (who's an average fighter at best) was beating him for 4 1/2 rounds before losing when he had the fight won.

If Weidman was 3 years younger no one would even mention Anderson in the conversation as Weidman would have beaten him twice 3 years earlier than he did.

Buddy....you're calling people morons?? You basically said one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard, "distinctly average" competition. Half the fighters Anderson defended against are top & elite level fighters. First, Dan Henderson was a terrific wrestler so Chael is not the only wrestler he fought. Second, you bring up Chael beating Anderson for 4 1/2 rounds to discredit Andy, in a a fight he won, a fight he won buddy. But don't mention that in the rematch Andy smoked Chael and TKO'd him inside two rounds. Can you be anymore biased??

You're calling fighters like Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Forret Griffin, Chael Sonnen, Damian Maia, Nate Marquart, Yushin Okami average? These guys are champions, contenders, and consistent top 5 level fighters. Go get you're head examined....you need help.

You guys are all ridiculous in these goat talks between GSP, Andy, Jones and Fedor trying to discredit certain fighter while making other look great. Get it through your head....they all fought great competition and are all among the greatest of all time with no one being clearly above the other.

Silva went from this in 2013...
source.gif

To this, at 43, in 2019.
View attachment 522825

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 522831

From brutal career ending injury, to going toe to toe with one of the most dangerous young strikers in mma.

This is why Silva belongs with Bones and Fedor as the best to EVER do it.

Inb4 Vaseline cheat supporters start whining about other fighters "cheating".

latest

GSP greased
Anderson tested positive and greased
Jones eye poke cheats and tested positive
Aldo "spilled" his urine
Fedor was never tested during his run

Thank god we are blessed with one GOAT with a clean record

EMGPrcO.jpg
where the fuck did you get that breh mine only was Conor on it

Your #1 is a vaseline cheat, and ducked NSAC random drug testing, so he can't be 1 either.

The correct answer is Bones, Fedor, Silva.

Remember the second Sonnen fight when Silva blatantly wiped Vaseline all over himself?

You’re hilarious

Back